Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro, First 2 batteries
1360 12 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroningOn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 297352 ft
Australia

Hi, I picked up a fly more pack yesterday and would like to say thanks for all the great info on here.  I've been reading up over the last week and the info has helped me get in the air without any drama.  My family and I are on a few days holiday so we've been getting footage of an area we don't know but enjoying our new toy.  I'm really happy with the mavic and am looking forward to getting to know the functions and how to fly properly.  The camera is amazing and makes a newbie like me look like they have some idea what I'm doing, increadable!  Here's my first couple of vids, each one is just snips from each of my first two batteries used.

2017-5-20
Use props
MavicMule
First Officer
Flight distance : 6329 ft
United States

You did a fine job w/your first couple of batteries.  Keep it up!
2017-5-20
Use props
4wesomeAdam
Second Officer
United States

I like your landing pad. Simply brilliant.
2017-5-20
Use props
BluesDragon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 634291 ft
United States

Very nice beginning of your Mavic future...  
2017-5-20
Use props
RockfordScanner
New
United States

Excellent videos.  I been flying quads for awhile now. Just got the Mavic Pro yesterday. Waiting for the weather to clear up here so I can do my first videos
2017-5-20
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks, will do
2017-5-20
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Very nice!
2017-5-20
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Australia

We made it home and I've already spent an hour flying around our local sporting park.  I cut a heap of footage out to try and keep it interesting, I covered a lot of ground.  I'm looking up filters tonight, I notice a lot of flare when going in the direction of the sun.

2017-5-24
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Australia

Another from today

2017-5-24
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Australia

Tried out the multiview effect on Filmore today, I'm really happy with how easy the software is to get the hang of, pretty easy

2017-5-26
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Australia

Why doesn't the HD setting onyoutube always come up automaticly with 1080p, It looks bad in a lower res and many people don't know how to change the setting????
2017-5-26
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Australia

I'm either going to need to start a new thread or change the name on this one, been through plenty of packs now and still learning something new every time I fly.
I've found a few new uses for my mavic.  Instead of walking 200m to a target to check the shot location, I've been using the drone to fly in for a look at the target when sighting in my rifles and then simply adjusting my scope accordingly.  I've also started trying out the tracking features and I'm really happy with the drone.  I did notice that the tracking features don't work very well in low light conditions, it has a hard time recognising the subject, otherwise it does a great job.  Heres a couple of videos from my latest trips onto properties, the late afternoon lighting hasn't helped the image much but the more I fly the more comfortable I'm getting with the manual camera settings.

2017-6-22
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Australia

I was finding it a bit hard to spot the drone in the air so I've done some stickering with reflective tape so it pops and it's much easier to respot after looking down at the screen.

2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules