Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Motor Overloaded - Gimbal Obstructed
1623 5 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansed176f3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210 ft
Greece

Hey all,

after firmaware upgrade to the latest version.. i see the following message..

Aircraft Motor overloaded - Gimbal Obstructed

any idea?

2017-5-20
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.3
Germany

Did you remove gimbal clamp (not gimbal cover but clamp) before power on the Drone? You can also look at this previous post:  http://forum.dji.com/thread-72694-1-1.html
2017-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

When gimbal is doing its dance before take of is it getting stuck this is a known problem it can also happen if you are using a filter.
2017-5-21
Use props
Vincent Law
lvl.1
Australia

I am having the same problem. Trying to get it fix but don't know where to go. I live in Australia and I am begin to get disappointed with the support.
2017-5-21
Use props
FlyLight
lvl.3

Australia

Mine did this the day after many successful flights. It just started banging against the top and bottom stops during startup. Had to send for warranty repair to Melbourne. Took about 3 weeks door to door. If you need it quickly, send it yourself via express post. With the courier they supplied (admittedly free) it took 9 days from booking the courier to delivery in Melbourne.
2017-5-22
Use props
Ruben Torres
New

Dominican Republic

The gimbal on my mavic pro was making weird clicks on start up, and would show the gimbal obstructed error. I noticed how it moved on start up and realized that the ribbon was getting stuck on one of the plate corner, so I fixed it to camera in a way to prevent it from getting stuck, problem solved!
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules