Trolling Drones around airport better watch out! New Cannon in town.
1354 11 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United Kingdom

FAA looking into a new electronic cannon that disables drones flying around airport.

Better watch out!

This company is going to make a lot of money.

2017-5-20
Use props
Gmman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003150 ft
United States

Most people don't fly around airports.....
2017-5-20
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303219 ft
United States

I had a friend that thought it was a good idea to fly his Mavic toward a hospital in our town to catch the resident Peregrine Falcons on camera.....not a good idea.  His Mavic fell straight to the ground approximately 75 feet from the hospital.  They must have had a mechanism or something.  Anyways, don't fly around airports.  It's dangerous and you put many people's lives in danger.
2017-5-20
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

PM160Mavic Posted at 2017-5-20 16:33
I had a friend that thought it was a good idea to fly his Mavic toward a hospital in our town to catch the resident Peregrine Falcons on camera.....not a good idea.  His Mavic fell straight to the ground approximately 75 feet from the hospital.  They must have had a mechanism or something.  Anyways, don't fly around airports.  It's dangerous and you put many people's lives in danger.

But airports are the most fun, I can play with the big planes and chase them around. It's ok, I'm quite good.

lol
2017-5-20
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
Germany

Gmman Posted at 2017-5-20 16:22
Most people don't fly around airports.....

I guess these are not for most people but for the rest and this crappy clown who think it is funny to fly around airports.
2017-5-20
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
Germany

PM160Mavic Posted at 2017-5-20 16:33

A lot of hospitals have helipad these days, so most likely they have something to protect their emergency flying in and out of the area. Maybe you can check with them. It might be interesting to find out what will they say.
2017-5-20
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

The should take care not no nuke a nearby helicopter when using this Canon...
2017-5-21
Use props
bombSaWay
lvl.1

Netherlands

FlyingSmasher Posted at 2017-5-21 18:22
Nothing but crap, yap, crap. Keep dreaming of LAX, crappy, because from your crappy videos it looks like  you can't even afford to troll out of your little crappy porch.

So go troll along somewhere where your crappy imagination makes you believe that you are so funny.

I don't find your thread topic to be crapy  it is a technical topic that does effect all drone even DJI drones
I am familiar with the electronic cannon technology it is true what you posted it will take out your drone
swedrone post14 jokes about being careful to not taking out a nearby helicopter if the cannon is aimed
at the helicopter it will reek havoc on its electronic telemetry equipment if it will take it out I doubt it will depending on how the pilot will react this is one of the reasons it is dangerous other then being used on drones

2017-5-22
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
Romania

bombSaWay Posted at 2017-5-22 07:01
I don't find your thread topic to be crapy  it is a technical topic that does effect all drone even DJI drones
I am familiar with the electronic cannon technology it is true what you posted it will take out your drone
swedrone post14 jokes about being careful to not taking out a nearby helicopter if the cannon is aimed

Thx, BombSaWay,

*admin removed inflammatory comments*

Back to the subject:

In the video they covered this issue by stating that they have a real person manning the device and it won't fire until it is verified that it is a drone.

2017-5-22
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
Romania

Swedrone Posted at 2017-5-21 23:20
The should take care not no nuke a nearby helicopter when using this Canon...

Swedrone,

In the video they covered this issue by stating that they have a real person manning the device and it won't fire until it is verified that it is a drone.
2017-5-22
Use props
bombSaWay
lvl.1

Netherlands

FlyingSmasher Posted at 2017-5-22 08:14
Thx, BombSaWay,

This trolls act like he owns this forum and knows everything and decide which post is worthy of his rating. lol

it won't fire until it is verified that it is a drone.
Now that I find interesting
Thank you for the information its good to know these things
The op that flew his drone around a hospital is not a good decision hospitals have what are called MRI
units in them you can notice all hospitals that are maybe 2 stories have areas roped off on there roof tops
even with all the shielding that is done to the MRI room its magnetic output is still strong and dangerous to the surrounding outside area for electronics
2017-5-22
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
Netherlands

bombSaWay Posted at 2017-5-22 08:44
it won't fire until it is verified that it is a drone.
Now that I find interesting
Thank you for the information its good to know these things

That is a good point and they also have all kinds of communications set up that would also interfere with the signal.
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules