lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
United States

2017-5-20
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United States

Very nice. At the beginning the colors looked off. But when you flew over the village that was totally different story. Overall very nice.
2017-5-20
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
United States

FlyingSmasher Posted at 2017-5-20 15:06
Very nice. At the beginning the colors looked off. But when you flew ove the village that was totally different story. Overall very nice.

Thank you Flyingsmasher I actually shot this in a near by city where I lived for 15 years in north of Spain. The city is called Huesca, I moved back home to New York City where I am originally... But overall these shots were mostly with no neutral density filters, and some of these shots were done in art mode, and cinelike most footages are just clips of 2 months of footages which I think I have an overall of 600 gigs of raw footage. Which there is more to edit if I want but of other places. I have not flown in NYC since I am afraid of the restrictions and seeing many footages from other mavic owners flying in nyc I am not daring myself to fly in a place where is basically prohibited.
2017-5-20
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United States

watuse Posted at 2017-5-20 15:25
Thank you Flyingsmasher I actually shot this in a near by city where I lived for 15 years in north of Spain. The city is called Huesca, I moved back home to New York City where I am originally... But overall these shots were mostly with no neutral density filters, and some of these shots were done in art mode, and cinelike most footages are just clips of 2 months of footages which I think I have an overall of 600 gigs of raw footage. Which there is more to edit if I want but of other places. I have not flown in NYC since I am afraid of the restrictions and seeing many footages from other mavic owners flying in nyc I am not daring myself to fly in a place where is basically prohibited.

Nice, that is a lot of flying lol.
2017-5-20
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
United States

FlyingSmasher Posted at 2017-5-20 15:31
Nice, that is a lot of flying lol.

yeah I have above more than 400 flights and I have no idea how many hours I had to delete most flight log cache because my iPhone 6 plus was memory full which I think I will get a new iPhone with the 32 gig memory when iPhone 8 comes out because it is ridiculous that with the iPhone 6 plus they still implemented 16 gig of storage.
2017-5-20
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
Germany

watuse Posted at 2017-5-20 16:01
yeah I have above more than 400 flights and I have no idea how many hours I had to delete most flight log cache because my iPhone 6 plus was memory full which I think I will get a new iPhone with the 32 gig memory when iPhone 8 comes out because it is ridiculous that with the iPhone 6 plus they still implemented 16 gig of storage.

Am with you on that.

2017-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

watuse Posted at 2017-5-20 16:01

You will need 128 gb .
2017-5-21
Use props
M K ULTRA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5778337 ft
United States

Excellent job!  Nice camera work and drone flying.  I liked the variety of scenery and  the wide and medium shots.
2017-5-21
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
United States

M K ULTRA Posted at 2017-5-21 04:51
Excellent job!  Nice camera work and drone flying.  I liked the variety of scenery and  the wide and medium shots.

why thank you it was several months of shooting around but I just took the most interesting few second clips of the many hours and hours of video shooting.
2017-6-8
Use props
S. P. Roth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

Beautiful country. Thank you.
2017-6-17
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
United States

S. P. Roth Posted at 2017-6-17 09:20
Beautiful country. Thank you.

north of spain city name Huesca
2017-6-17
Use props
Rodger Marjama
lvl.3
United States

Enjoyed watching, thanks.  It is so interesting seeing place you have never seen, especially in such a eye appealing manner.  Great piloting skills as well.

-Rodger
2017-6-17
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
United States

Rodger Marjama Posted at 2017-6-17 14:18
Enjoyed watching, thanks.  It is so interesting seeing place you have never seen, especially in such a eye appealing manner.  Great piloting skills as well.

-Rodger

thank you Rodger Marjama I have been flying the mavic since November and then I had to return it because the front right leg cable was kinking and it end up breaking the filaments of the cable giving me a ESC error sent the mavic back and they replace it for a new one.
2017-6-17
Use props
Rodger Marjama
lvl.3
United States

watuse Posted at 2017-6-17 16:14
thank you Rodger Marjama I have been flying the mavic since November and then I had to return it because the front right leg cable was kinking and it end up breaking the filaments of the cable giving me a ESC error sent the mavic back and they replace it for a new one.

Good you got it replaced.  Hope I never have to use my warranty or my added purchased replacement protection.

-Rodger
2017-6-17
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
United States

Rodger Marjama Posted at 2017-6-17 19:43
Good you got it replaced.  Hope I never have to use my warranty or my added purchased replacement protection.

-Rodger

I made a video on my channel explaining the problem and I even sent them the video to them so they could see what the problem was about.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules