Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
$978 at Sam's Club with $60 3 year warranty
1922 3 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CheckYourSix
lvl.3

United States

I just came back from Sam's Club. The price for the Mavic Pro was $978.00 U.S. plus a $59.88 for a 3 year protection plan from Squaretrade. Has anyone been screwed by Squaretrade? Is it as good as the DJI warranty? Their website lists them for $998.00. Silly when you can just buy one from the store cheaper.

Thanks
2017-5-21
Use props
CheckYourSix
lvl.3

United States

I just got off the phone with Squaretrade. I asked if the warranty included accidental damage or water damage. They did not know. They said to call Sam's Club. Sam's Club said to call Squaretrade. Welcome to the world of the right hand not communicating with the left..
2017-5-21
Use props
Socalrob
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wasn't impressed with squaretrade customer service when my year old tv went out. They asked me about five questions what it was doing then told me they wouldn't send a repair person as it couldn't be fixed. I asked how that could be determined without looking at it and they gave me the same scripted answer over and over when I protested. They then replaced the tv with an outdated model worth half what the original was worth. Look at the fine print of their Mavic warranty, will they give another Mavic if something happened?, or will they do like they did to me and give you a drone worth half as much like a phantom standard. Buyer beware.
2017-5-21
Use props
Sangarone
lvl.3
United States

still too high
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules