Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recommended & tested filters for P4P ?
938 6 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Polarphoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1322493 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi,

Just switched from couple of P4´s to P4P+.   Meaning most of the accessories need to bought again - especially filters.  I was quite happy with the Polarpro-filters (ND, CPL, grad.) but its seems that you can only buy nowadays those pricey-filterkits which I don´t need.

So, recommendations for filters, preferrably threaded attachment.

Thanks!

2017-5-21
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Unfortunately there's not much to choose from and PolarPro brand seems to be the best for now. I'm using a set of three ND/PL filters and these seems to be much improved in terms of unwanted image coloration, which was the plaguing issue some time ago.

https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... es-vivid-collection
2017-5-21
Use props
Polarphoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1322493 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Polarpro does not produce only CPL-filter?  On landscapephotography I dont need ND´s.
2017-5-21
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

Polarphoto Posted at 2017-5-21 22:41
Polarpro does not produce only CPL-filter?  On landscapephotography I dont need ND´s.

Hey,

We do have CPL filter in our kit pls check here several options Freewell P4P Filters, If you need just CPL separate pls contact me on care@freewellgear.com I can get that done for you.

Thanks
Harry from Freewell
2017-5-22
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI offer the ND4, ND8 and ND16 via their official on line store - I have all three and they are perfect.
2017-5-22
Use props
PolarProSupport
lvl.3

United States

Hi Polarphoto,

We primarily offer filters in sets on our site because we have found that in the majority of instances folks purchase more than one.  We are always happy to help out anyone looking to set up a custom order for a single filter, or to build their own set.  If you're interested in doing so please reach out to support@polarpro.com and one of our team will be happy to assist you.

- Oliver from PolarPro
2017-8-1
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I bought a set of PGYTech filters for my P4P which included a standard CPL filter. The set was half the cost of the equivalent PolarPro and I was quite impressed with the quality. I believe you can also buy them individually online.
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules