Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
kick back
800 8 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sky wombat
Captain
Flight distance : 1443894 ft
  • >>>
Australia

A very lazy video where I was playing around with various editing functions.

2017-5-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Nice location. A couple of tips for you, avoid shooting late in the day as the long shadows tend to obscure the subject. try positioning you aircraft to shoot away from the sun, not into it. Perhaps learn how to use the histogram, most of your shots were under-exposed. And take it easy with the sudden movements, you might try dialing down the gains on camera tilt and yaw.
2017-5-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha wombat,

Along the lines of Geebax comments dealing with quick movements, here are a few old Forum suggestions.  Otherwise, I liked the video.  Quite entertaining.

Aloha and Drone On!
Improve Video.jpg
Improve Video2.jpg
2017-5-22
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-21 22:40
Nice location. A couple of tips for you, avoid shooting late in the day as the long shadows tend to obscure the subject. try positioning you aircraft to shoot away from the sun, not into it. Perhaps learn how to use the histogram, most of your shots were under-exposed. And take it easy with the sudden movements, you might try dialing down the gains on camera tilt and yaw.

This Geebax, deliberately tried for long shadows to show up wildlife. I'll keep trying to get that right.
Will follow up rest as well. Keep flying at least  until the next upgrade.
2017-5-22
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Cetacean Posted at 2017-5-22 00:32
Aloha wombat,

Along the lines of Geebax comments dealing with quick movements, here are a few old Forum suggestions.  Otherwise, I liked the video.  Quite entertaining.

Good info thks Cetacean. Figure with the impending upgrade and reregistration that l'll have plenty of time to read it as the bird will probably chuck a wobbly
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's nice to see that you're having some fun tinkering with the unit, thanks for sharing.
2017-5-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

sky wombat Posted at 2017-5-22 05:36
Good info thks Cetacean. Figure with the impending upgrade and reregistration that l'll have plenty of time to read it as the bird will probably chuck a wobbly

Aloha wombat,

Happy to hear you find it useful.  As for the upgrade, as far as I can tell from what I have read, it should be fairly painless.  I do hope they have done more work on the restart problem with Nougat.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-23
Use props
Surrealplaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 908819 ft
Canada

I actually didn't mind seeing the long shadows in the video, it gave the video a specific feel.

I loved seeing the Kangaroos in the shot.
2017-5-29
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Ta Surreal. I should go back and tidy it up but that's one for another day.Guess we all have heaps of footage and little time to sit down and edit.
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules