Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photos stuck in cache!
951 0 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb87b065a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244350 ft
Canada

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem: I shot some 4k video and took some photos (3x3, 330 panorama and regular) of an event yesterday and after looking at my work today, I realise that only the videos are showing up in the editor of the DJI Go app. I'm using iPhone7. However, if I check the "clear cache" options in my settings, I see that my photo cache contains 227M of data. I had cleared this BEFORE shooting, so I assume that these are my photos in the cache. But how do I get them out? There is no way to access the file system with IOS devices, just the photo library.
Is there another app, other than the DJI Go app, that could be used with the OSMO mobile to take pictures (regular and pano)?

I am also unable to livestream video with DJI Go app because I also have the DJI Go 4 app installed for my Mavic and every time that I try to live stream it launches the DJI Go 4 app to try to connect with Facebook. Very frustrating to have to use 2 different apps that try to share the same resources!

Anyways, thanks for any help from anyone on this peculiar problem.

Tom
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules