Aircraft Discoonected - Wont connect
992 6 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigPic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22700 ft
United States

Aircraft Discoonected - Wont connect - nothing I have tried gets mne connected so I can fly!

I do see poor radio signal or whatever that is.

I cannot get in to 5.8 Ghz - it is never available

I have done everything I can thing of.

Someone please help!

2017-5-22
Use props
BigPic
lvl.1
United States

Also, I can move the gimbal, but that seems to be it!   Uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Go 4

I was seeing something about a password. Not sure why I would need that...

Switched batteries also.
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

BigPic Posted at 2017-5-22 14:47
Also, I can move the gimbal, but that seems to be it!   Uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Go 4

I was seeing something about a password. Not sure why I would need that...

Just to clarify, is this right out of the box, or is it after a firmware update or a hard landing? Have you already activated the unit? What mobile device are you using?
2017-5-22
Use props
BigPic
lvl.1
United States

I have been flying everyday for a week. Never a hard landing.  I use the nVidia Shield. This is the first time I had to give up trying to connect aircraft after about 30 mins restarting .reloading swapping batteries atc.  DJI Go says RC connected and I can move the gimbal.

Typically I switch to 5.8Ghz when it finally lets me , I do not understand this process, why can't I connect at 5.8 until after it connects at 2.4?
2017-5-22
Use props
BigPic
lvl.1
United States

I got it working after restarts and setting changes and different cables (after they put me on hold till 6pm PST)
. In the end I know nothing new. I'm not happy to hear that the supervisor of tech support (phone) has never heard of the nVidia Sheild. Not sure what was going on   but obviously I want predictability with my phantom  4 pro.
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

BigPic Posted at 2017-5-22 18:27
I got it working after restarts and setting changes and different cables (after they put me on hold till 6pm PST)
. In the end I know nothing new. I'm not happy to hear that the supervisor of tech support (phone) has never heard of the nVidia Sheild. Not sure what was going on   but obviously I want predictability with my phantom  4 pro.

It could have been an issue with the cable. Just to clarify, are you able to connect more consistently now or is it still intermittent?
2017-5-22
Use props
BigPic
lvl.1
United States

It seems to be connecting now so I will just keep using the white cable that came with the Phantom 4 Pro - I will investigate further when things settle down
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules