Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A3 + Light Bridge 2 + Zenmuse XT No gimbal rotation
1971 4 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Katbusa3274
Flight distance : 411696 ft
United States

I just set up my A3 LB2 and my Zenmuse XT and all is working as it should however I'm not able to control the camera movement to the left or right from the DJI GO app. The camera acts like it is in the FPV mode. I also do not have options to change the camera mode which I'm not even sure if there are any. When I use a slave controller I can control the gimbal's full range of movement. The A3 and LB2 say they are on current firmware. Both of my controllers say they are current. I also get no firmware upgrade warnings for the Zenmuse XT.

Does this sound like a firmware issue or is there a setting that I'm over looking somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
2017-5-22
Use props
Inconceivable 7
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi.
Were you able to control xt gimbal's movement?
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Is the remote control linked up properly? Are you able to control the motors of the aircraft with the remote? What type of aircraft are you using?
2017-9-26
Use props
Katbusa3274
Flight distance : 411696 ft

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-26 07:55
Is the remote control linked up properly? Are you able to control the motors of the aircraft with the remote? What type of aircraft are you using?

I know this is a little late. However we were not able to get the gimbal to move. It seems that this functionality is hard coded into the DJI GO app. Not a deal breaker but inconvenient at most.  I was able to get around this by making my own APP with the Mobile SDK which allowed for full camera control from the master controller.
2018-4-3
Use props
Sandeep1972

India

Katbusa3274 Posted at 2018-4-3 05:51
I know this is a little late. However we were not able to get the gimbal to move. It seems that this functionality is hard coded into the DJI GO app. Not a deal breaker but inconvenient at most.  I was able to get around this by making my own APP with the Mobile SDK which allowed for full camera control from the master controller.

Hi,

I have a DJI A3 flight controller on a custom frame with Light Bridge. I need to setup the Zemnuse XT gimbal with this FC and Light bridge.

But there are two cables coming from the Zenmuse XT gimbal.

The Light bridge port has a 7 pin connector. Please guide how to connect to get this working.

regds

Can
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules