Poor Video Quality
1506 10 2015-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrbcap
lvl.2

United States

Anyone have any suggestions on why this video quality stinks?  It was working just fine.  Not sure if it is because of all the snow but look at all the noise and the purple line the camera picked up.  

Here is the link:

Thanks,
Ryan
2015-3-9
Use props
rrbcap
lvl.2

United States

I have the Phantom 2 Vision+.  It's a few weeks old.  Bought it from DJI thru amazon.
2015-3-9
Use props
Friffy1
lvl.2

United States

"This video is currently being processed."

Guess I'll check back later...
2015-3-9
Use props
Friffy1
lvl.2

United States

I'm not seeing a purple line.  But I did see a couple of flickers.  Those flickers are an effect of auto-white-balance.  When your scene changed to include more snow in it (~0:14), the white balance needed to change.  And then again when you backed up to include less snow (~0:40), the same thing.  I watched it twice.  Perhaps you can tell me where this purple line is.
2015-3-9
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

Hi, the flashing you are seeing is almost certainly sun strike on the props, cutting across the lens. This in effect gives you a rapidly oscillating shutter.  Because this camera has automatic exposure it is going all over the place to compensate.

If you have your ASA setting on auto it will be attempting to compensate too.  My recommendations are  1. fix your ASA to 100. this will stop it trying to compensate. ". Don't fly into the sun. This little camera has a massive field of view and it will flare like crazy, sending the shutter speed all over the place.

Cheers!
Rod and the cheshire cat
2015-3-9
Use props
davidw1963
lvl.2

United States

looks great to me.
2015-3-9
Use props
rrbcap
lvl.2

United States

Put the quality in 1080p and use full screen.  At second 13 look at the side of the house and you will see a purple vertical line.  Youtube is masking this when I uploaded it.
2015-3-9
Use props
rrbcap
lvl.2

United States

rod Posted at 2015-3-10 04:53
Hi, the flashing you are seeing is almost certainly sun strike on the props, cutting across the lens ...

Thanks Rod.  where do I go to make these adjustments.  In the DJI Vision app on my smart phone?
2015-3-9
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

rrbcap@gmail.co Posted at 2015-3-10 05:33
Thanks Rod.  where do I go to make these adjustments.  In the DJI Vision app on my smart phone?

Yes,
On the smart phone...all settings are there...
There are couple of good internet videos on DJI camera settings, very thorough with great recommendations...Here is one on Video and he has another on Photo

2015-3-9
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

rrbcap@gmail.co Posted at 2015-3-10 05:33

Hi,
Yes it is on the app. With your phone connected to your phantom, touch the gearwheel symbol on the right. This will open up the settings bar on the left.  All your settings can be changed there.
Cheers!
Rod and the Cheshire cat
2015-3-9
Use props
ndrwfotheringha
New
Flight distance : 389993 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey guys, I'm looking for suggestions or some help. I have recently purchased the phantom 3 professional, when creating a video with the Djibouti go app the quality is shocking? I'm shooting the video in 4k but when uploaded and shared the quality is very poor?. Can anyone advise please?

Thanks in advance
2015-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules