Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Orientation reversed after update?
590 3 2015-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonathan
lvl.3

United States

In Phantom Mode with 12 satellites connected. When setting some waypoints, I noticed that my P2V+ was facing reversed from what the screen showed. . . good thing I noticed as it would have flown into high trees!

Anybody else seen this? Ideas on how to fix it?  I don't want to just rely on setting it up backwards. . . especially if it flips back to normal!

J               
2015-3-9
Use props
memelivorno
Second Officer
Flight distance : 287474 ft
Italy

It happens to me too, perform compass calibration, then start to fly near and check if IOC and home lock works. If not, like happened to me, link p2v+ to pc, uncheck and recheck IOC. Then redo compass calibration and that's all.
2015-3-9
Use props
crash1sttime
First Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Also try restarting your phone, i sometimes find that when i first fly the plane icon can be in the wrong place, i just land and shut it all down, reboot the phone and start it all up again and its fine.
2015-3-9
Use props
jonathan
lvl.3

United States

So here is what I found . . . the last thing I looked at:

I did not notice that I had inadvertently pressed the Lock feature on the compass (in upper right corner) when selecting the Hybrid map (which is right below the compass).

I tried so many things that I have now memorized everything about this thing! Obviously kidding, but it was good to give a good read-through of the manual etc. I understand NAZA better now!

Thanks for the help y'all. False alarm tho.

j
2015-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules