Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wheel Error
3122 7 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySailorMan
Captain
Flight distance : 2170768 ft
United States

To put in proper perspective, this "wheel error" has happened only for a half-second on three seperate occasions with weeks between them. The error happened each time at the moment I began to rotate the gimbal wheel on the RC. It only happened once and then didn't happen again until weeks later -- three times total. That said, this issue is not one I'm concerned about (yet) - I consider it a fluke up to this point.

However, what prompted me to write this post is the fact that when it has happened, the RC suddenly and very loudly blared out a screeching alarm like a screaming banshee. It scared the bejeezus out of me the first time it happened, and I nearly dropped the darned thing to the ground like it was a hot potato!

Just wondering if anyone else out there has experienced a wheel error?

2017-5-23
Use props
Rudyvanloo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 517306 ft
Netherlands

Hey Hello... I have the same experience !! Don't know what it is !
2017-5-23
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Have you had a look at the warnings in the DJI GO 4 app to see if something is listed there.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Have you tried to calibrate the RC?
2017-5-23
Use props
The Doctor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 258186 ft
Sweden

I've had the wheel error twice, but neither were accompanied by the RC 'screaming'. I've also had the RC 'screaming' once (not associated with the wheel errors).....no idea what caused this - .700 firmware, IOS GO4 (4.0.8) app, ipad mini 2 - I was just connecting to the Mavic to check a few settings and the RC started 'screaming'!
2017-5-23
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Same here, happens sometimes... Not everytime. Most of the time on my first flight of the day when I start tilting the camera the first time, just for a few milliseconds and its fine.
2017-5-23
Use props
SkySailorMan
Captain
Flight distance : 2170768 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-23 22:21
Have you tried to calibrate the RC?DJI Mavic Pro - Remote Controller Calibration

No, not yet, but if the error becomes an issue, and so far it has not, then I'll perform an RC calibration as you noted. Thanks for the tip.
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SkySailorMan Posted at 2017-5-24 10:27
No, not yet, but if the error becomes an issue, and so far it has not, then I'll perform an RC calibration as you noted. Thanks for the tip.

You are welcome. If you have any further issue, please feel free to contact us.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules