DJI Support (Australia)
6766 35 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul H
lvl.1
Australia

Very pleased to say DJI support Australia did an awesome job diagnosing and repairing my P4P in a timely manner....one happy flyer. Thank you.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thank you for the feedback, it's very much appreciated.
2017-5-23
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

I ALWAYS had good luck with any support that came from .au - be it Oracle, Cisco, Sun, many other vendors.. perhaps it's the same with DJI! ;)
2017-5-23
Use props
Downunderoilaus
New

Australia

hi paul, could you please supply me with the details for DJI authorised repairer in Australia? i have message DJI support to provide me the details and its been over a week and i havent heard from them despite emailing them twice.  If you dont mind please send me the contact details of the repair centre as my DJI mavic drone is currently not working - i am getting a COMPASS ERROR 1 have tried calibrating it several times but its not working. SO i wil need to send it back.  Any help would be appreciated downunderoilaust@gmail.com.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Downunderoilaus Posted at 2017-5-23 20:12
hi paul, could you please supply me with the details for DJI authorised repairer in Australia? i have message DJI support to provide me the details and its been over a week and i havent heard from them despite emailing them twice.  If you dont mind please send me the contact details of the repair centre as my DJI mavic drone is currently not working - i am getting a COMPASS ERROR 1 have tried calibrating it several times but its not working. SO i wil need to send it back.  Any help would be appreciated .

Sorry to hear the issue on your Mavic.
We received your e-mail and replied you already, but you created a new ticket instead of replying the original one.
We'll follow up your case soon and guide you send it in for repair.
2017-5-24
Use props
Parl
New
Australia

Hi
I have had the most terrible day. I took my phantom 3, which I received yesterday, for its first flight today and within 15 minutes flew into a tree. The camera is broken!!
Please help!!
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Parl Posted at 2017-5-26 23:48
Hi
I have had the most terrible day. I took my phantom 3, which I received yesterday, for its first flight today and within 15 minutes flew into a tree. The camera is broken!!
Please help!!

Parl, we feel so sorry for the accident you have with the drone. Please send a  email about this to support@dji.com, we will create a case for you.
2017-5-27
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

Hello. I have an issue with my spark. It will take off but than drop down and start freaking out. It thinks it -.5 m. I have tried to callabrate both compass and imu many times but no luck. One time when I was trying to fix it it come up with (ground sensor fault) or alike. Please help.
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansd1fcd6bb Posted at 1-22 18:23
Hello. I have an issue with my spark. It will take off but than drop down and start freaking out. It thinks it -.5 m. I have tried to callabrate both compass and imu many times but no luck. One time when I was trying to fix it it come up with (ground sensor fault) or alike. Please help.

Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I know if the drone was crashed? Please double check if the film on the Spark's Vision System has been removed, if yes and the error persists, please try to refresh the firmware. If there is no luck, please contact our support www.dji.com/support and send in the drone for further evaluation.
2019-1-22
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-22 20:03
Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I know if the drone was crashed? Please double check if the film on the Spark's Vision System has been removed, if yes and the error persists, please try to refresh the firmware. If there is no luck, please contact our support www.dji.com/support and send in the drone for further evaluation.

Thanks. The film is definitely removed. I’ve had it for about 7 months. It has had a few crashes over The time but none directly before it started playing up. I’ll try the firmware. Do I have to do it using DJI assist? Sorry I have a tech disability (don’t even know what firmware is).
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd1fcd6bb Posted at 1-23 01:15
Thanks. The film is definitely removed. I’ve had it for about 7 months. It has had a few crashes over The time but none directly before it started playing up. I’ll try the firmware. Do I have to do it using DJI assist? Sorry I have a tech disability (don’t even know what firmware is).

Yes, please try with the DJI Assistant 2, please refer to the tutorial video below and start at 1:40
2019-1-23
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-23 03:01
Yes, please try with the DJI Assistant 2, please refer to the tutorial video below and start at 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlV8fsVV0U

Didn’t work. I’ve done some research and ordered replacement downward sensor module. I’ll swap it over and see how I go. Thanks.
2019-1-24
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-23 03:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlV8fsVV0U

Didn’t work. I’ve done some research and ordered replacement downward sensor module. I’ll swap it over and see how I go. Thanks.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd1fcd6bb Posted at 1-24 20:10

Self-repair may affect the warranty, it is recommended to send in the drone to our official repair center for a thorough evaluation at your most convenience. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-1-25
Use props
djiuser_u1IPmNg03fz2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342769 ft

Australia

Can anyone confirm that the controller main board ribbon cable is the same in the ph4 pro and the 4 standard?
2019-6-17
Use props
Rizwan Ali
New

Hi DJI I am having problem with my Phantom 4 it's no image signal transmission and when it happens it does not show any sd card details it shows N/A. Everytime I turn it on it happens than I have to reinstall the firmware and than it starts working normally. When I used assistant 2 to reinstall the latest firmware it is giving me error code 0×020403 please help me with that if I use go app the latest firmware updates successfully but when I use it after few hours it gives me same error no image transmission.
2019-9-7
Use props
djiuser_jvMUNmbkbpED
New
Flight distance : 256555 ft
Australia

Hi all I'm a new member and I'm seeking a bit of help. I recently did a firmware update on my mavic pro and now it's telling me that the gimbal is disconnected. But it works fine during the start up process and afterwards I have complete control over it and cam even take photos and videos, but I can't see anything on the screen connected to the remote. I've tried downgrading but same problem persists. Any suggestions? It's quite urgent as I have a job to Do in the coming days.

2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_jvMUNmbkbpED Posted at 12-3 04:12
Hi all I'm a new member and I'm seeking a bit of help. I recently did a firmware update on my mavic pro and now it's telling me that the gimbal is disconnected. But it works fine during the start up process and afterwards I have complete control over it and cam even take photos and videos, but I can't see anything on the screen connected to the remote. I've tried downgrading but same problem persists. Any suggestions? It's quite urgent as I have a job to Do in the coming days.

Did you try to re-install the APP (make sure the flight records have been synced and the cache has been saved) or try with another mobile device? How about removing the Micro SD card?
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_du65sh6dA4lS
New

Australia

MAVIC AIR 2 - Activation Error, any one knows how to fix?
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_du65sh6dA4lS Posted at 6-6 22:43
MAVIC AIR 2 - Activation Error[view_image], any one knows how to fix?

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Could you please let me know the serial number of your drone? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-6-7
Use props
dls64y7mail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245860 ft
Australia

Hi guys.  I have a spare phantom 3 standard remote control.  Am I able to connect it to another phantom 3 standard?

Cheers in advance.

2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dls64y7mail.com Posted at 7-5 04:29
Hi guys.  I have a spare phantom 3 standard remote control.  Am I able to connect it to another phantom 3 standard?

Cheers in advance.

Yes, please ensure the firmware of the RC and the aircraft are matched and then follow the tutorial videos below and link them.
2020-7-5
Use props
fans9a345f3f
New
Australia

DJI Support (Australia) - Height and firmware issues

Hi DJI Forum

I have a HEIGHT Problem with my M2P  - its doing something weird.
I have been practicing for my CASA RePL so I have been flying patterns as required for the test (to explain the flight screen grab) - check out my ALTIMETER pictured below - this is a cricket field but during every flight the height shown on the controller drops below 0 meters after a while, sometimes -1, -2 etc , and only resets after landing???  
This screen shot was taken just before landing.
Granted its been pretty windy but I expect DJI would be using a Piezo pressure sensor or similar for altitude so should be unaffected by wind and I have not seen this happen before.  

I also have an issue where it repeatedly shows incompatible firmware and re- downloads the same firmware to the Mavic without an actual update?
I did call the DJI service line (off shore) who sugested I update the firmware from my computer not the app and controller, not too sure if this will fix the altitude measurement issue

Any suggestions  - I do have an active care refresh.
IMG_0135.jpg
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9a345f3f Posted at 7-16 21:15
Hi DJI Forum

I have a HEIGHT Problem with my M2P  - its doing something weird.

Hi there, this height is the relative height from the Home Point. Did you fly the drone in an open flat place or downhill? Did you test in different places?
For the inconsistent firmware, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware, it is recommended to refresh the firmware of every battery.
2020-7-16
Use props
dls64y7mail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245860 ft
Australia

Hi guys.

I'm flying an MA2.

Can someone tell me why I can find the Go fly APP in the play store on my Samsung phone but not on my Samsung tablet.  I have been told it is because the app is for phones only not tablets.  But if that is the case, why can you purchase a tablet mount for the MA2 controller?
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dls64y7mail.com Posted at 9-5 22:54
Hi guys.

I'm flying an MA2.

Hi there, just to clarify, Android tablets are not compatible with DJI Fly app, iPads support the DJI Fly app.
2020-9-7
Use props
superglide
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1158 ft
Australia

Anyone mounted a gopro on top of a mavic air 2, looking to find the gopro attachment with no luck, searched most sites, any info would be great
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

superglide Posted at 10-16 20:22
Anyone mounted a gopro on top of a mavic air 2, looking to find the gopro attachment with no luck, searched most sites, any info would be great

GoPro cannot be mounted to Mavic Air 2, it doesn't support any payload and we neither recommend modifying the drone, appreciate your understanding.
2020-10-17
Use props
Kiwibutterfly
lvl.1

Australia

I’m a newbie. Can someone please tell me why my Air2 cannot fly further than about 30 m in distance even though it is set for further? Thanks in advance.
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kiwibutterfly Posted at 6-13 21:17
I’m a newbie. Can someone please tell me why my Air2 cannot fly further than about 30 m in distance even though it is set for further? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, here are the reasons for your reference, please check the corresponding settings on the app.
a. In Beginner mode, the maximum flight altitude and flight distance are 30 m and 30 m, respectively.
b. The maximum flight altitude and flight distance are set in the app.
2021-6-14
Use props
Kiwibutterfly
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-14 22:15
Hi there, here are the reasons for your reference, please check the corresponding settings on the app.
a. In Beginner mode, the maximum flight altitude and flight distance are 30 m and 30 m, respectively.
b. The maximum flight altitude and flight distance are set in the app.

Thankyou, perhaps I was in beginner mode but I don’t think so. On the app the required distance was set. Anyway I had a friend who fixed the problem for me so all good now.
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kiwibutterfly Posted at 6-15 17:56
Thankyou, perhaps I was in beginner mode but I don’t think so. On the app the required distance was set. Anyway I had a friend who fixed the problem for me so all good now.

Glad to hear that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Hope you can enjoy flying.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_owVEGM4LNNaO
New
Australia

Hi there, I have ordered Dji Air 2s flymore combo directly from the online Dji store and received the package today from DHL. I opened the package and the first thing i noticed is the seal on both sides of the box is broken and some scuff marks outside and inside the box. A bit disappointed as seems like it's been tampered with. Can you please assist on this matter.

Secondly, how would you now if the product is brand new or refurbished?
2021-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_owVEGM4LNNaO Posted at 8-14 19:44
Hi there, I have ordered Dji Air 2s flymore combo directly from the online Dji store and received the package today from DHL. I opened the package and the first thing i noticed is the seal on both sides of the box is broken and some scuff marks outside and inside the box. A bit disappointed as seems like it's been tampered with. Can you please assist on this matter.

Secondly, how would you now if the product is brand new or refurbished?

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with the order number, photos of the package, and the serial number of the drone? We'd like to help you check it. After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let me know your ticket number, we'll help to follow up. Thanks.
2021-8-15
Use props
djiuser_c5FnWoH8f2y3
New
Flight distance : 1119 ft
New Zealand

Hey could anyone tell me what these mean please
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_c5FnWoH8f2y3 Posted at 8-18 21:13
Hey could anyone tell me what these mean please
Hi there, you may send an email to support@dji.com with the said issue. Please provide us the order number, photo of the broken package, and the serial number of the drone in the email. Our corresponding team will reply to you as soon as possible. Once you have sent the email, please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules