Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Support (Australia)
1629 13 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul H
lvl.1
Australia

Very pleased to say DJI support Australia did an awesome job diagnosing and repairing my P4P in a timely manner....one happy flyer. Thank you.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112376 ft
United States

Thank you for the feedback, it's very much appreciated.
2017-5-23
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 6869557 ft
United States

I ALWAYS had good luck with any support that came from .au - be it Oracle, Cisco, Sun, many other vendors.. perhaps it's the same with DJI! ;)
2017-5-23
Use props
Downunderoilaus
New

Australia

hi paul, could you please supply me with the details for DJI authorised repairer in Australia? i have message DJI support to provide me the details and its been over a week and i havent heard from them despite emailing them twice.  If you dont mind please send me the contact details of the repair centre as my DJI mavic drone is currently not working - i am getting a COMPASS ERROR 1 have tried calibrating it several times but its not working. SO i wil need to send it back.  Any help would be appreciated downunderoilaust@gmail.com.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Downunderoilaus Posted at 2017-5-23 20:12
hi paul, could you please supply me with the details for DJI authorised repairer in Australia? i have message DJI support to provide me the details and its been over a week and i havent heard from them despite emailing them twice.  If you dont mind please send me the contact details of the repair centre as my DJI mavic drone is currently not working - i am getting a COMPASS ERROR 1 have tried calibrating it several times but its not working. SO i wil need to send it back.  Any help would be appreciated .

Sorry to hear the issue on your Mavic.
We received your e-mail and replied you already, but you created a new ticket instead of replying the original one.
We'll follow up your case soon and guide you send it in for repair.
2017-5-24
Use props
Parl
New
Australia

Hi
I have had the most terrible day. I took my phantom 3, which I received yesterday, for its first flight today and within 15 minutes flew into a tree. The camera is broken!!
Please help!!
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13599 ft

Parl Posted at 2017-5-26 23:48
Hi
I have had the most terrible day. I took my phantom 3, which I received yesterday, for its first flight today and within 15 minutes flew into a tree. The camera is broken!!
Please help!!

Parl, we feel so sorry for the accident you have with the drone. Please send a  email about this to support@dji.com, we will create a case for you.
2017-5-27
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

Hello. I have an issue with my spark. It will take off but than drop down and start freaking out. It thinks it -.5 m. I have tried to callabrate both compass and imu many times but no luck. One time when I was trying to fix it it come up with (ground sensor fault) or alike. Please help.
1-22 18:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

fansd1fcd6bb Posted at 1-22 18:23
Hello. I have an issue with my spark. It will take off but than drop down and start freaking out. It thinks it -.5 m. I have tried to callabrate both compass and imu many times but no luck. One time when I was trying to fix it it come up with (ground sensor fault) or alike. Please help.

Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I know if the drone was crashed? Please double check if the film on the Spark's Vision System has been removed, if yes and the error persists, please try to refresh the firmware. If there is no luck, please contact our support www.dji.com/support and send in the drone for further evaluation.
1-22 20:03
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-22 20:03
Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I know if the drone was crashed? Please double check if the film on the Spark's Vision System has been removed, if yes and the error persists, please try to refresh the firmware. If there is no luck, please contact our support www.dji.com/support and send in the drone for further evaluation.

Thanks. The film is definitely removed. I’ve had it for about 7 months. It has had a few crashes over The time but none directly before it started playing up. I’ll try the firmware. Do I have to do it using DJI assist? Sorry I have a tech disability (don’t even know what firmware is).
1-23 01:15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fansd1fcd6bb Posted at 1-23 01:15
Thanks. The film is definitely removed. I’ve had it for about 7 months. It has had a few crashes over The time but none directly before it started playing up. I’ll try the firmware. Do I have to do it using DJI assist? Sorry I have a tech disability (don’t even know what firmware is).

Yes, please try with the DJI Assistant 2, please refer to the tutorial video below and start at 1:40
1-23 03:01
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-23 03:01
Yes, please try with the DJI Assistant 2, please refer to the tutorial video below and start at 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlV8fsVV0U

Didn’t work. I’ve done some research and ordered replacement downward sensor module. I’ll swap it over and see how I go. Thanks.
1-24 20:09
Use props
fansd1fcd6bb
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-23 03:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlV8fsVV0U

Didn’t work. I’ve done some research and ordered replacement downward sensor module. I’ll swap it over and see how I go. Thanks.
1-24 20:10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fansd1fcd6bb Posted at 1-24 20:10

Self-repair may affect the warranty, it is recommended to send in the drone to our official repair center for a thorough evaluation at your most convenience. Thanks for your understanding.
1-25 00:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules