Email problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1245548 ft
Italy

Hi guys,

I need to send back my Phantom 4Pro for repair,i have done the proceder online but i haven't received the email after waiting 2 days.What now?I fear that i have to wait a lot send it and after that the usually 30days to have it back.I already had it in service here in Italy after waiting a month but they havent fixed it properly .So...a month in service in Italy,i managed to fly less then a week and now i need to send it back...so dissapointed...

Thanks!

Ps:For italian users,avoid BizModel at all costs.I have it there for repair,they sended it back not fixed properly and now they dont even bother to respond me at emails.
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry for the trouble caused.
We managed to track your case, it it CAS-658560-L1D7D7, right? The shipping label has been created for you, it might be caused by a system error if you have not received it.
Please check your junk mail as well, we've forwarded your concern to the designated department, will escalate it soon and send you an e-mail again.
Thanks for your patience!
2017-5-24
Use props
MeDrone
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-24 02:03
Really sorry for the trouble caused.
We managed to track your case, it it CAS-658560-L1D7D7, right? The shipping label has been created for you, it might be caused by a system error if you have not received it.
Please check your junk mail as well, we've forwarded your concern to the designated department, will escalate it soon and send you an e-mail again.

Hi,

Yes,that is my case number. Unfortunately i haven't received it.Thank you for your help !
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MeDrone Posted at 2017-5-24 23:55
Hi,

Yes,that is my case number. Unfortunately i haven't received it.Thank you for your help !

Did you receive the e-mail? I asked the support team to escalate your case and send you an e-mail again.
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update, I PMed you the Shipping Label as well, please check whether you received it or not, thanks.
2017-5-26
Use props
MeDrone
lvl.2
Italy

So i received the email,Thank You a lot guys for your help and understanding.I really hope that this time i can resolve my problems with the drone...
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules