Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disconnected, not updating
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbe
New
Iran

I have phantom 3 pro, i never use it before, i am trying to make it connect with dji go app, but i cant, the drone frimware is update but i am not sure about remote controller, it is gl300a, i can not upgrade it with app, and flash drive! Plz help me! I never had any problems like this with my phantom4,
2017-5-24
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

take a look at this video, also is the controller bound to the aircraft ?

2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you verify what firmware you have on the aircraft and on the RC? You can check the RC firmware in the Go app when it's connected to the mobile device (aircraft off). What LED sequence are you getting from the aircraft?
2017-5-25
Use props
Jean McK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36988 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having similar issues.  I have the latest firmware on everything (v1.10.90).  I am using a new Samsung Tab A.  At first, DJI Go worked.  Then it started taking 3-4 attempts to get it to connect - turning the aircraft and controller on and off.  Now it takes 10-15 tries and when it does connect, I have had it more than once cause the tablet to reboot in the middle of a flight which is disconcerting.  I have tried it with a Motorola Android phone with similar results.  Today it just wouldn't connect no matter what I do.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted the tablet, turned on USB debugging, as per the instructions on the support site, made sure that Media (MTP) is on.  The drone and controller actually do connect. I get the slow green blinking lights and the drone will fly just fine, but the app still displays "Disconnected".  I have my flight assessment in about a weekand then I'm going out of the country to gather data for a research project so I need the bloody thing to work!  Right now I'm about ready to kick it through the window and give up!  It seems that the controller and the aircraft work fine, but the app just is a disaster.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
2017-5-26
Use props
Jean McK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36988 ft
United Kingdom

Jean McK Posted at 2017-5-26 07:06
I'm having similar issues.  I have the latest firmware on everything (v1.10.90).  I am using a new Samsung Tab A.  At first, DJI Go worked.  Then it started taking 3-4 attempts to get it to connect - turning the aircraft and controller on and off.  Now it takes 10-15 tries and when it does connect, I have had it more than once cause the tablet to reboot in the middle of a flight which is disconcerting.  I have tried it with a Motorola Android phone with similar results.  Today it just wouldn't connect no matter what I do.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted the tablet, turned on USB debugging, as per the instructions on the support site, made sure that Media (MTP) is on.  The drone and controller actually do connect. I get the slow green blinking lights and the drone will fly just fine, but the app still displays "Disconnected".  I have my flight assessment in about a weekand then I'm going out of the country to gather data for a research project so I need the bloody thing to work!  Right now I'm about ready to kick it through the window and give up!  It seems that the controller and the aircraft work fine, but the app just is a disaster.

I have realised, after reading other forums, that it seems the Samsung Tab A is no longer supported, though it was on the list before.  That is a bummer since I bought the tablet purely to use with the Phantom and was assured by the salesperson that it would be fine!  I shall see if I can find an iPad to borrow since I can't afford to buy one.
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules