Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 Zenmuse h3-3d gimbal - video no longer will work and stuck
1042 4 2015-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cameronr38
New

United States

I am using a Phantom 2 zenmuse h3-3d with gopro hero 4, immersion 600, mini iosd, black pearl video and I can't get it to stream to the monitor anymore. When I first setup the unit I was having problems but I realized that I had to have them both on NTSC. I have made that correction and I belive all my settings are correct. When I turn on the black pearl I can get the information from the mini iosd but not video. I have tested the camera on hdmi and it works fine. All my setting appear to be correct.

I was flying it the day before and everything was perfect! I boxed it up and took it home and charged everything. The next day I went to a new location and when I was calibrating the Phantom 2, I dropped it about a foot. I have checked all the wiring and took it apart to make sure everything looks good. I also have a backup immersion transmitter I tried and it didn't help.

Please I need some help and I have done everything I can! Thank you so much for any input to figure out what might be causing the issue.
2015-3-9
Use props
Michael Starley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Had the same problem once.I run a similar setup.avl 58 lite transmitter is the only difference.After one of my 20th battery cycles I left the equipment on until 5% battery.After charging, and powering up the bird, I noticed the black screen issue.My wallet had a panic attack.I went through every thing that I could think of.No video.Decide to throw a hail marry and change camera settings.As I gripped the camera,I felt my right middle finger push the usb connection,ever so slightly tight against the camera.Full video returned.Cannot for the life of me understand how it became unseated.Have had no issues since.Hope this helps
2015-3-10
Use props
oakspi
Second Officer

United States

I would check the connector which plugs into the GoPro from the gimbal.  It has been described as kind of delicate.
2015-3-10
Use props
cameronr38
New

United States

I believe that is the problem and I will check into that. The only option is to try and replace that one part and see if it fixes it. I appreciate the feedback and I will give that a try!
2015-3-10
Use props
cameronr38
New

United States

Michael Starley Posted at 2015-3-10 19:35
Had the same problem once.I run a similar setup.avl 58 lite transmitter is the only difference.After ...

I appreciate the feedback and I will give this a try as well. I guess the gimbal connections can be a bit delicate.
2015-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules