Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles & SPORT Mode
1886 2 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

When in SPORT Mode, 720/60p and inside 300 meters (range to Mavic) the DJI Goggles lose connection ("disconnected") repeatedly.  I get Liveview back after letting go of the sticks & waiting a moment.  Rinse/repeat.  It rarely happens at 100m, but consistently @ around 300m.  It appears to happen when flying directly away from the goggles at maximum speed.  I'll notice it flicker a bit momentarily & then if I continue at max stick deflection forward, it'll disconnect.  So I know it's coming, but nonetheless that should not occur (as seen in marketing videos).

Also in SPORT Mode...  FAST HEAD TRACKING!!  When you're in Head Tracking, switch into SPORT Mode and it'll yaw to your SPORT Mode sensitivity settings...  Pretty cool!  

I do NOT find it nauseating at all whilst in Smooth Mode (720/60).  It's quite the experience.  I ran through 2 batteries & it felt like 5 minutes!
2017-5-24
Use props
Mir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

I experienced the same problem today. I noticed a certain set of conditions always disconnects the Goggles every 10 seconds or so:

- Flying forward full speed
- Mavic is recording 4k/30fps
- Goggles in 720p/30fps
- Goggles in Head tracking mode.

As soon as I restart the goggles and head tracking mode is disabled, no disconnects.

Maybe some comment from DJI support.. would be really helpful.
2017-6-23
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Mir Posted at 2017-6-23 11:08
I experienced the same problem today. I noticed a certain set of conditions always disconnects the Goggles every 10 seconds or so:

- Flying forward full speed

Yes, maybe DJI support will comment on this as opposed to glancing at it.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules