Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I Only Have 1 Question: What that full body cradle is about?
3222 4 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604242 ft
South Africa

Anyone know what that full body cradle thing is right at the bottom of the spark's home page near "buy now" is? Looks like it might be some protective travel/charge station?

Untitled.png
2017-5-25
Use props
Jimmers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

I think it is the wireless charging station.  It is supposed to have that option (the 4 gold colored squares on the bottom of the battery) but it doesn't appear to be available as an accessory yet.
2017-5-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jimmers Posted at 2017-5-25 11:24
I think it is the wireless charging station.  It is supposed to have that option (the 4 gold colored squares on the bottom of the battery) but it doesn't appear to be available as an accessory yet.

I don't think it wireless but it is a charging cradle.
2017-5-25
Use props
Jimmers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-5-25 11:35
I don't think it wireless but it is a charging cradle.

Well it is wireless in the sense that you don't have to plug the Spark/battery into anything.  You just lay it in the cradle and it will charge.
2017-5-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jimmers Posted at 2017-5-25 11:37
Well it is wireless in the sense that you don't have to plug the Spark/battery into anything.  You just lay it in the cradle and it will charge.

True, but the point I was making is its not wireless charging technology like some cell phones. The contact points on the bottom of the spark have to touch the contact point on the cradle.
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules