Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CSC Command Not Stopping Propellers
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vincent D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622841 ft
United States

My P3 Advanced propellers wont spin down and stop when on the ground and placing sticks in the CSC position.  They will stop when the left stick is in the down position. Having no luck when recalibrating the controller and everything shows normal on the app. I haven’t flown it in a while, I have been flying the P4 latley, so it just might be operator error. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2017-5-25
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Only thing I can suggest is that they introduced a three second delay for CSC cutting motors off in flight on the P3 series. This same delay might apply when on ground as well ? (I have a P4, previously P3P) best to use the left stick down anyhow, much less chance of aircraft tipping over.
2017-5-25
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

yes, do not use the CSC on the ground, but if u want to test it, have someone hold it (WELL!) and try for 3 sec. What is the exact  sequence u r doing? The CSC is not the same on p4 and p3!
2017-5-25
Use props
crash1sttime
First Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

from another thread , The old CSC still works but DJI has introduced an additional way to do an emergency stop which is RTH + left stick down/left.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-47384-1-1.html
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you're on the latest firmware, then there will be a 3 second delay before the motors will shut down. The throttle down method would be the best method to shutting off the motors when landing.
2017-5-25
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

crash1sttime Posted at 2017-5-25 14:10
from another thread , The old CSC still works but DJI has introduced an additional way to do an emergency stop which is RTH + left stick down/left.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-47384-1-1.html

There is only one method to shut down motors in flight on P3, and that is the 'old' CSC. The newer command of left stick down and centre AND hold RTH operated is the in flight motor cut off command for the P4 series. Although the 'old' CSC will shut down motors on a P3 & P4 if they are stationary on the ground.
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules