Critical...Phantom2 Vision App DJI dont show parameter
899 4 2015-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nguyendung1307.
lvl.1

Vietnam

Dear everybody.
So i used Phantom 2 vision. But i have problem with camera and wifi extender. I turn on app DJI on mobile but i dont see anthing.

I read User Manual and action by step. But I stop the 04 Step. I dont Binding as the follow. (attach by image)

1. Power on the camera and range extender.  NotePlace  the camera power switch to the  ’WIFI
ON‘ position).
2. Approximately  30 seconds later, press the reset  button on the  range extender with a thin  object  until the
Wi-Fi signal indicator turns off. The range extender will then restart automatically.
3. Approximately  30 seconds later, the Wi-Fi signal indicator should start to  blink green,  which indicates the
range extender is now ready to be bound.
4. Find and select the Phantom_xxxxxx via the Wi-Fi list on the mobile device to connect the range extender.
5. (Fig.1)  Run  the  DJI VISION App->Settings->General->Binding. (Fig.2)  Select  ’Scan the QR Code’  to scan
the camera QR code on the product packaging. (Fig.3) Get the camera  SSID (E.g. FC200_0xxxxx) and the
MAC  address,  select  the tick    on the top right corner.  The range  extender  should  automatically
restart. The binding procedure is now complete.

So i try again but it not work. Have you favor?

Thanks for your Support.

Critical...Phantom2 Vision App DJI dont show parameter

bind.png
ssid.png
2015-3-10
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

You have the same thread posted 5 times. You may want to go back and delete the 4 repeat threads with no responses.
2015-3-10
Use props
adrianjacobs
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I guess he's desperate ;-)
2015-3-10
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

Going to get spammed real soon!
2015-3-10
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

The "Phantom_xxxxxx" will be a wi-fi network that is found in the phone settings and you need to connect to that wi-fi network.  That is the extender.  The extender/phantom/controller all should have come 'bound together' when you got them.  Unless you changed one component or reset the binding, they should still be bound.  The 'binding' you quoted above is connecting to the Phantom_xxxxx wi-fi in phone settings.  When the extender is turned on, go to your PHONE settings, Wi-fi, and select the Phantom network.

I have found that if there is another wi-fi network it is sometimes harder to get the Phantom_xxxx to join.  Also, it takes 30 seconds or so for the extender to initiate and create the network for the phone to join.
2015-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules