Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
inspire 1 follow me mode doesn't work like it used to :(
1271 4 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solarscar
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

So just as the thread topic implies. I used to be able to put my inspire up 250 ft up and 600 ft out and enable follow me mode. I could drive until the battery go low then i would find a nice parking spot, put it back in P-GPS mode. It was great, i got some of my best footage doing this. Unfortunatly, it doesn't work either at all or you have to have it so close it will crash into stuff if i drove with it that close and low and still it will act strangly/

Its not the tablet, the drone or the controllers. I proved this because i have two inspires. Both do it. If its firmare, i cant roll back. (i have the latest of go and firware on both drones)

If its the go app, i can't successfully install a lower version for two reasons, I don't know how (using mini 2) and i don't know where to find the lower versions.

I had my brother who has a P3A test his (he has all current firmware, etc) and he has no problem. He can do what i used to be able to do on my inspires.

Been through every settings possible. Is this common amongst other Inspire 1 v2.0 owners as well? do i have any hope? It totally bums me out

Any advice would be greatlly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

2017-5-26
Use props
solarscar
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

anyone else have this problem??
2017-5-27
Use props
solarscar
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

accidentally created a duplicate. Trying to find out how to delete this one!
2017-5-27
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Seems to be a common problem.
2017-5-27
Use props
solarscar
lvl.3
  • >>>