1035 3 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Trauco
New
Flight distance : 166089 ft
United States

Hi Drone world , brand new pilot here

I have a mavic pro  and I used to fly it  with a sony xperia z5 compact which it didn't  give me any trouble at all, I got excited and I decided to purchase a Nvidia Shield K1 , I looked into it a lot and I decided to get it ,just  because according to everyone was very  capable tablet (android wise) .
When I got the Shield I updated to android nougat 7.0 ( BIG MISTAKE)  I tought by this time ( may 2017) all the problems that I found reading might got fix , for my surprise they are not !
So right now I am capable to fly my drone , but I have a constant disconection of my drone , Im capable to take pictures, fly around, record video, and control the drone. but its trully scary to have a warning saying AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED,   I tried everything  (cables , developer mode, debbuging, etc) nothing works !

Im waiting for someone from DJI to give me a reasonable answer to my problem , are you guys aware of this problem , is it a problem with the DJI GO APP 4 ? whats the solution DJI will advice me to do , I know downgrading to android 6.0 might be solution but is it 100 % it will work ?

Please help me out  with this issue  I know there are a lots of threads with the same subject .

Cheers from neverland !

2017-5-27
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

just downgrade the shields firmware to 6.01 there are youtube vids on how to do it,i did just that and now all is good on my shield ;)
2017-5-27
Use props
Scoobydude
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Same hear, downgraded from 7.0 to 6.0.1 on the nvidia shield k1 and all was great again.......... nvidia 6.0.1, mavic on .400 firmware........super stable. No issues or disconnects
2017-5-27
Use props
El Trauco
New
Flight distance : 166089 ft
Canada

Scoobydude Posted at 2017-5-27 06:04
Same hear, downgraded from 7.0 to 6.0.1 on the nvidia shield k1 and all was great again.......... nvidia 6.0.1, mavic on .400 firmware........super stable. No issues or disconnects

alright , ill be doing that today finger crossed and lets see what happens
2017-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules