Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic App video problem, freeze, remote error
1692 4 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3cc9209d
New
Germany

Hi, for me it is not possible to use
the DJI Android App with Sony Xperia Z5 Compact. After 1-2 minute the video stream lak. After the App freeze totaly, my remote display is blinking connecting. See movie. Mavic is working normal and it is possible to fly around with the mavic. So the remote is connected.

After switch the remote and mavic off and on again. Everything work normal. But the video signal with Android App freeze again. Any idea if this is software or hardware problem? https://youtu.be/fSZvUmpU7L0

2017-5-27
Use props
bighi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I'm having the same problems with the latest app update. Screen freezes and stays frozen. Never had this before on any update.
2017-5-27
Use props
fansb7582b7d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48392 ft
Israel

Same problem for me too!
The new update fixed a bunch of problems in Android but now the app freeze when the drone in air, only drone restart make it work again for 5-6 minutes and it happened again...
2017-5-29
Use props
Angelo26
Second Officer
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Unfortunately with every update the android version gets worse and worse ......................

I got my Xperia Z Ultra working with GO4 with only rare crashes but after last update it started to crash over and over again even before flight with the same freezes as described by the thread starter.

First the video transmission is laggy for almost 15-20 seconds as well as flight commands via smartphone-screen (gimbal up/down), sometimes after closing the app and switching off MP and RC and firing it up again I just get a fully blurred pixelated image ....................

When finally flying (after 2-4 restarts), after 10 minutes the Video-transmission gets laggy again and commands are not transmitted from the phone.

Above all: after last update, when firing up the RC with the phone connected, GO4 does not autostart anymore ...................

I completely lost my faith in this drone-system and will sell it ......... At the beginning it was so much fun and now it is a complete desaster ................ a pure waste of money I could have spent better in a more reliable drone-system ......................

Shame on You, DJI, shame on You, to deceive Your customers like this .........................
2017-5-29
Use props
fans4230292a
New
Flight distance : 19383 ft
Australia

I have a similar problem which makes  the mavic pro unflyable  using the Samsung S5 . On start up video feedback is good, but not long after take off the screen pixilates and smears, making it impossible to fly  from the screen view. This has caused me to miss out on some awesome shots as I couldn't see to line up the camera. The internal mavik pro video is perfect, so it's only the transmission to the phone that gets screwed up. This has been going on for some time. I have tried using older software, reinstalling, and updating to the latest firm/software to no avail. Shame, as this used to work perfectly and was such a joy to fly. Now, it will end up in the bin unless I can find a fix for it. Perhaps a law suit under fit for sale ?
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules