Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best older Go app
1446 9 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djordan2
First Officer
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

If I wanted to go back to an older version of the GO firmware, what do you guys think would be the best choice.  My current version is 3.1.5 on the Samsung Tab SM-T337A, and version 3.1.3 on my Samsung Tab A. I'm starting to get frame/video freeze with both.  Both Tabs have worked perfectly for months.  Even my P3S had greater range back when I bought it 9 months ago.  The best I'm getting now is around 900 feet at 150 feet up.

I nearly flew into the side of a mountain today with my Pro because I thought I was looking at a live video as I approached the side.  The video was actually frozen on a distant view.  When it came back to life again, I was only 20 feet from hitting rocks.  I think it's time to make some changes!

2017-5-27
Use props
fansd15975ac
New

United States

I need to know how to fix the video freeze too. Also getting green and purple lines in live feed. Phantom 4 on dji go 4 and iPhone 6
2017-5-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fansd15975ac Posted at 2017-5-27 12:35
I need to know how to fix the video freeze too. Also getting green and purple lines in live feed. Phantom 4 on dji go 4 and iPhone 6

The problem is your iPhone 6.
2017-5-27
Use props
djordan2
First Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-27 14:57
The problem is your iPhone 6.

Why do you say the iPhone is the problem?  I don't use an iPhone, but just curious.
2017-5-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djordan2 Posted at 2017-5-27 15:23
Why do you say the iPhone is the problem?  I don't use an iPhone, but just curious.

My opinion is just based on the number of people coming to this forum asking for similar help, and who say they have an iPhone 6.
2017-5-27
Use props
djordan2
First Officer
United States

What do you use?
2017-5-27
Use props
jikaV3rVmCzU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118 ft

United States

I bought a Galexy Tab A also. It is modelSM-T357T. Andriod version 5.0.2. I read on of your pervious posts and you mentioned if all devices turned on in the proper order, with the Tab A being turned on last, it works fine. Have you changed your mind with using the Tab A? Which DJI GO did you find to be the best for the Tab A? When I setup my current version of DJI GO, it only allows me to chose the inspire. I talked to support and they said to get another display... Even though the Tab A is on the list of compatable devices. Thank you for your information.
2017-6-6
Use props
jikaV3rVmCzU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118 ft

United States

Sorry I did find how to get to the DJI Phantom 3 Pro.
First time out this year. It has finally stopped raining long enough to get out...
2017-6-6
Use props
djordan2
First Officer
United States

Yes I still have and am using the TAB A for my P3Standard.  My work gave me a newer TAB, I think it's a TM-337 or something like that.  It works fine also.  I have noticed some video freezing on both of them though with the newest DJI Go app.  I've started turning on Airplane Mode when I fly now.  That seems to help.
2017-6-6
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Plane mode and restrict the network activity stops many additional back round tasks at once and don´t disturb DJI Go´s  activity. (Android 5.02 and newer)
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules