Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic stick error
4251 7 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seanlanier
New
Flight distance : 148842 ft
United States

I keep getting a stick error message when I turn on the controller. It tells me to recenter the sticks. The weird thing is that it sits on my counter and nothing touches the sticks. After moving the sticks around and turning it on and off 3 or 4 times it goes away but I'm just curious what was wrong from the start.
2017-5-27
Use props
Parkker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8891 ft
United States

Perhaps try stick calibration in app?
2017-5-27
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

Are you using an iPad Mini if so try using it with the home button on the right as I have heard their a magnet's in it that can affect the sticks when the home button is on the left
2017-5-27
Use props
Parkker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8891 ft
United States

Aaronmke Posted at 2017-5-27 19:55
Are you using an iPad Mini if so try using it with the home button on the right as I have heard their a magnet's in it that can affect the sticks when the home button is on the left

I use Ipad mini4 with home button on left and haven't had similar issue with stick.
2017-5-27
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Have you tried to calibrate the RC?
2017-5-27
Use props
Seanlanier
New
Flight distance : 148842 ft
United States

I did know I could calibrate the remote. I'll try that first. Thank you very much
2017-5-28
Use props
yasar.visal
New
United Arab Emirates

guys my right stick is completely unresponsive. even the calibration doesn't work. Can please tell me what to do. the problem started after the first flight. I am retrying outside which means there is not magnetic field or any interference around. what should i do  
2017-7-1
Use props
yasar.visal
New
United Arab Emirates

What a crap. I just opened my aircraft wanted to fly had a stick error from start and this is what DJI replied to me

1. Contact your local seller directly for repair or replace;
2. You are welcome return it to Hong Kong if the seller couldn't help you. But we need the video to verify the issue in a long distance first and you are responsible for the shipping cost, please kindly note and advise.
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules