Footage shaking..
1172 11 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LEX1
New
Flight distance : 80249 ft
United States

Hello, I am trying to get some footage for a hotel comercial video but can't get a single video without this shaking.. when the bed in the video appears is evident how the video shakes or micro freeze.. any idea why this is happening?

I tried full 4K 24fps.. should I go up in fps? Or why this is happening?

Thanks!!

https://youtu.be/K8IiK02d-U4
2017-5-27
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Is your card fast enough (if you're using an Osmo or Osmo +, not relevant to mobile of course)?
2017-5-28
Use props
LEX1
New
United States

Thank you for replying! I am using Omso Mobile... if I take the video directly from the IPhone 7 + it goes fine.. but not when using Osmo and because I just got the Oakk I want to know if it's defective and must return it... but at the same time it doesn't make any sense to me because the video is taken by the phone.. so I think is more related to the app.. maybe some settings.. not sure.. so confused honestly..
2017-5-28
Use props
Mikolaj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 108471 ft
Poland

Osmo Mobile is not compatible with any phone with Optical Image Stabilization like your iPhone 7 Plus. This footage is a result if this incompatibility and on fact there is very little, you ca do with this.
2017-5-29
Use props
Mikolaj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 108471 ft
Poland

Just to add, what you can really do (obviously except replacing a phone) is to use the tele lens or the front facing lens of your iP7+. Both are not stabilised, therefore can be used with Osmo Mobile, but of course, they also have their limitations. People are experimenting with placing some magnet close to the lens, but I wouldn't rather try this.
2017-5-29
Use props
LEX1
New
Mexico

Mikolaj Posted at 2017-5-29 05:39
Just to add, what you can really do (obviously except replacing a phone) is to use the tele lens or the front facing lens of your iP7+. Both are not stabilised, therefore can be used with Osmo Mobile, but of course, they also have their limitations. People are experimenting with placing some magnet close to the lens, but I wouldn't rather try this.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to reply.. is good to know about the issues bewteen the Osmo and Iphone 7+ so I don´t get frustrated of not being able to get a good videoi thinking is due to some sort of settings..

Thanks again!
2017-5-29
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26611 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am using the Osmo mobile with a iphone 7plus together with the app. Procam. My results are perfect.
2017-5-30
Use props
alphacrust
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33566 ft
United Kingdom

ronaldbob Posted at 2017-5-30 03:04
I am using the Osmo mobile with a iphone 7plus together with the app. Procam. My results are perfect.

You using ProCam 4 ?  What settings you using ?  You telling it to use the telephoto lens or using the standard camera ?
2017-5-30
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alphacrust Posted at 2017-5-30 13:05
You using ProCam 4 ?  What settings you using ?  You telling it to use the telephoto lens or using the standard camera ?

i don't know how to sent some screenshots
IMG_4841.PNG
IMG_4842.PNG
2017-5-31
Use props
alphacrust
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yeah, it looks like ProCam 4.  Tempted to give it a go.  Tempted to try the magnet trick on my iPhone 7 Plus but I don't want to risk damaging the focus, especially when it's relatively new.
2017-5-31
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alphacrust Posted at 2017-5-31 14:37
Yeah, it looks like ProCam 4.  Tempted to give it a go.  Tempted to try the magnet trick on my iPhone 7 Plus but I don't want to risk damaging the focus, especially when it's relatively new.

so are you succesful with using procam ?
2017-6-3
Use props
alphacrust
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ronaldbob Posted at 2017-6-3 00:24
so are you succesful with using procam ?

Not had a chance to try it yet.  Waiting for some velcro pads so I can look at counterbalancing the iPhone 7 Plus a little more to put less stress on the motors.
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules