Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Questions re user profiles
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elbert H.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6299455 ft
United States

I've got a couple of questions regarding the Forums user profiles.

First is, why does my distance not show up correctly ? I've got 2 drones, combined distance is just under 3,000,000 ! Yet it only shows me with just under  a million, so I'm wondering what happened to the other two mil. Oh, and yes I update (flight records) usually about once every week with DJI.

And number two is, although I did sort of find the answer, is when does one become something other than a "beginner". I don't know exactly why but it sort of galls me when I see that. However, I think I found the answer, and that is, it appears it has nothing at all to do with flight experience, it is all keyed to how much we participate in the DJI Forum........again...I think that's the answer.

If that is correct, I would have to encourage some thought as basing it on flight time/hours etc......and not participation in the forum, or maybe a combination of both.

I mean.....you know.......just sayin'  !

But I would like to know the answer on the distances not showing correctly.

Thanks for listening.
2017-5-28
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Check this link, similar question http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 97806&fromuid=47441
ps my miles (km) are about half my points.
2017-5-28
Use props
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1821880 ft
United States

3,000,000 feet is 914,400 meters. That could be your discrepancy.
2017-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules