Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where do you get your music?
12238 50 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apkrefer01
New

India

youtube has the best option for the royalty free music.
practice fusion login
2019-2-11
Use props
fansdd70edb3
New

India

A simple question where does everyone get the music to add to your videos? Thank
2019-5-22
Use props
websolutionwinn
New

India

A simple question where does everyone get the music to add to your videos? Thank
2019-5-22
Use props
websolutionwinn
New

India

Web Solution Winner is The Worlds Most Successful Blog. We write about Technology, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, SEO, Travel, USA, UK, Canada. Guest Bloggers.
2019-5-22
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

I get my music with an amazing program. It can help me record and download audio or music from music streaming services and the video sharing website, like YouTube. With it, I can enjoy music offline on other devices. The program is named DRmare Music Recorder. Good luck.
2019-7-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

mendo Posted at 7-15 02:22
I get my music with an amazing program. It can help me record and download audio or music from music streaming services and the video sharing website, like YouTube. With it, I can enjoy music offline on other devices. The program is named DRmare Music Recorder. Good luck.

Note to mendo : when you use this for youtube etc. you will get a notification that it is not your music and you can't use it.
Plus that would be considered as illegal in some countries.
So make sure you know what you are doing with somebody other's work!
2019-7-15
Use props
djiuser_WNDkylOx8Nac
New

You can get music from free mp3 websites such as fastmp3.me, here are the top mp3 music websites for your reference. https://www.drmare.com/reviews/top-10-best-music-streaming-sites.html
2019-9-19
Use props
Uraan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 361877 ft

I use YouTube audio library but also was looking for some other sites, thanks for all for sharing.
2019-9-19
Use props
djiuser_5nZgBgAdqhuB
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Normally we do get from YouTube channel called "Free Vibes - Music for Content Creators". Its link is this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeSumCYIpv7-3xU6yt51Jw
2021-1-9
Use props
cony
lvl.2

United States

I always use a streaming music recorder to download any songs I want from different platforms including Spotify, Pandora, and so on.
I use this: how to record audio on Mac
2021-3-10
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

United States

Spotify could be a good place to find various music around from the world. With the assistance of a Spotify music converter, I can download Spotify music to MP3 then easily import them to my videos.
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules