DJI GO 4 Update: 4.1.0 WARNING
1595 5 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Hello everyone, I have never had an issue updating firmware.

After the recent go update, now the video feed goes in and out.  I wonder if it has something to do with IOS recent update days before DJI's app release?

This morning I thought I would go ahead with the new update on the DJI Go 4 App.  Now I have intermitend "no image transmission", and in warnings "Deserializer disconnected, hardware malfuntion. contact dji support for repairs".  But just leaving it there it will come back then go back.. Still have control of gimbal.  Haven't flown and will not until it's fixed, just testing on the bench here.  I tried another device and cable, rebooted everything multiple times..

I am assuming it is just a bug on the new app.  It did at first think my phantom 4 remote was for an inspire 2 at one point.. First time seeing this and I use it often, take good care of my stuff.

Anyone else, or is P4 forgotten?

2017-5-29
Use props
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

I just read that if you haven't upgraded it will disabled live streaming. But I am signed in to the app.
2017-5-29
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

I took my P4P+ out yesterday and had some very strange things happen that have never happened before.  I was using a set of DJI's goggles at the time and thought maybe they were responsible but once I disconnected them the problems continued.

The first time I took off I noticed the height and distance indicators were complementary wrong, the bird was at least 50 feet away from me and 20 feet off the ground but it was saying 1 foot up and 0 feet high.  The Go 4 app also didn't know that the drone had landed at some point and about 30 seconds after I had manually landed it I got a message saying landing had failed.  I restarted the controller several times and finally was able to get accurate readings but it was still acting funny.  When I would activate the camera to record video it would take 30-60 seconds before it would start and the same amount of time to stop.   

The most annoying thing though was the geo fencing warning I was getting, it would constantly pop up as long as the drone was moving.  I eventually stopped flying all together because I couldn't see anything on the screen and no matter how many times I confirmed authorization and responsibility it would come up again a few seconds later.      
2017-5-29
Use props
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Floreto Posted at 2017-5-29 07:00
I took my P4P+ out yesterday and had some very strange things happen that have never happened before.  I was using a set of DJI's goggles at the time and thought maybe they were responsible but once I disconnected them the problems continued.

The first time I took off I noticed the height and distance indicators were complementary wrong, the bird was at least 50 feet away from me and 20 feet off the ground but it was saying 1 foot up and 0 feet high.  The Go 4 app also didn't know that the drone had landed at some point and about 30 seconds after I had manually landed it I got a message saying landing had failed.  I restarted the controller several times and finally was able to get accurate readings but it was still acting funny.  When I would activate the camera to record video it would take 30-60 seconds before it would start and the same amount of time to stop.   

that sounds more like you need to update the app and login?  assuming you've done that then its a buggy app.. hmm
2017-5-29
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

I already did that last Thursday.
2017-5-29
Use props
ombravo
New
Ecuador

Hi, anybody got this problem solved, in my case I flew with no problems four months ago until today that I connected everything normally and found this message and the drone connects for like 5 seconds but no image signal and then disconnects, this is very strange. Thanks in advance for any advice
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules