CARE REFRESH PLAN MIS SOLD - LISTEN
988 4 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Outer_net
lvl.2
Flight distance : 459367 ft
United Kingdom

DJI are total CHEATING DISHONEST LIARS, DONT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE CARE REFRESH PLAN!

I purchased the Care Refresh on 24 th of April 1 day after purchasing the drone all registered and sorted. Before purchasing I spoke to tech support to confirm the types of cover and scenarios offered and was informed that yes all pilot errors are covered and if it falls into water or gets lost you will be covered !! A lady who barely had a grasp of the language spoken in my country informed me "Dont worry we will look after you". Ha

10 days later I made a claim for loosing my drone in a forest and was told the same. As above.

Now this is what gets me I managed to obtain a conversation between myself and a DJI tech advisor, I called and explained I was thinking about purchasing the care refresh and asked the following:

I asked if I would be covered If I loose my drone " DJI covers under any kind of issue even if it is a pilot error " I then asked her again if I fly it in a forest and it gets lost am I covered? she answers "It is covered yes"

IF you don't believe me listen to the call file attached.

Call with DJI on 29May2017.mp3.zip (679.94 KB, Down times: 11)
2017-5-30
Use props
Outer_net
lvl.2
Flight distance : 459367 ft
United Kingdom

Right click and download file
2017-5-30
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9413 ft
United States

Yeah, the 'consumer rights' point seems to be of interest to a lawyer I recently began talking to based on my experiences (paid for Mavic in Feb - don't have money, Mavic nor any sign of shipment from DJI). They are the worst company that I've dealt with in my entire life. Good luck getting anything other than pleasantries out of them.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We understand how you feel, deeply apologize for the trouble you’ve been caused.  We’re aware of your case and working on it now, please sit tight while we’re reviewing it , we will have someone to contact you for details later. Appreciate your patience.
2017-5-30
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 226460 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wait... DJI Care Refresh doesn't cover lost drones... do they?
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules