Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Kudos to Jeff and Dan at PolarPro
630 7 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GMG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

I'm overdue on writing this.

As soon as I got my Mavic in December, I pre-ordered a set of ND filters. Aside from the Mavic being a new device, with a new camera, it's pretty clear that the lens barrel makes fitting a filter somewhat challenging. Long story short, I had a number of issues (binding when the gimbal ramps up (fixed by swapping to the Cinematic series filters), an overly tight fit (making it difficult for PP to standardise filters, as apparently there's been variance in the barrel size).
Each time I raised issues, Jeff and Dan responded quickly and seemed very genuine about ensuring their concern that the product was performing well. Particularly impressive as I'm in France and the shipping costs for replacements added up.
Service and focus on persisting to deliver a great product is uncommonly good with PolarPro. Many thanks, guys.
I've been using the latest iteration of the Cinematic series filters and they've been a joy to use, with very visible results.
I've no connection or financial interest in PP.  Just an exceptionally impressed customer.
2017-5-30
Use props
PolarProSupport
lvl.3

United States

Thanks so much for the kind words, and for supporting our brand!
2017-7-28
Use props
GMG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

PolarProSupport Posted at 2017-7-28 15:18
Thanks so much for the kind words, and for supporting our brand!

Very pleased to share my experience. I wish there were more companies with your approach to customer service.
My MP was stolen last month. At some point I'll be in a position to replace it. My first accessory purchase will be a new set of PP filters.
2017-9-2
Use props
Mcflying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

i am not being paid for this.
I have some Polarpro filters and without any doubt they are the best on the market.
Well made and slide on and off my Mavic without any problems.
2017-9-2
Use props
Celsus
Captain
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Polarpro stepped up resolving series 1 PP ND filter problem that I purchased. I went back and bought the vivid, cinema set in addition to the Katana. Poor customer service catches up on companies that don't do the right thing at the right time. Their products perform great and always get my recommendation. Thanks again Polarpro.
2017-9-2
Use props
PolarProSupport
lvl.3

United States

Thanks everyone!  It's a pleasure to be supporting such an awesome community.  We appreciate the feedback, and it's always rewarding to see the content people are capturing with the help of our filters.

- Oliver from PolarPro
2017-9-6
Use props
MAStetz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26316 ft
United States

As a pro/amateur photographer I know the importance of great filters. And with the order of my first drone the Mavic Platinum Pro (shame on DJI for expected ship date of Sep. 25th, making a grown man feel like a child at Christmas time), but at least I know I'll be buying my filters from Polar Pro.
Look out Polar Pro coming your way!
2017-9-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to read this!
2017-9-7
Use props
Advanced