Kaenae Peninsula, Maui, Hawaii
1170 6 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kenwae
lvl.2
United States

Along the infamous 'road to Hana' on Maui, about halfway to Hana, is a very quaint, scenic area called Kaenae Peninsula. A great place for photography, video, and to just hang out and enjoy life....

2017-5-30
Use props
BJF13AU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95787 ft
Australia

Great video, thanks for posting. Very new to Mavic flying and photography  so every video I see helps to see what is possible.
2017-5-31
Use props
MavicMule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6329 ft
United States

Beautiful island, and definitely remote area out on the road to Hana.  Is the road still dirt & rutted out one you get past Black coast?
2017-5-31
Use props
Kenwae
lvl.2
United States

The road to Hana on the south side is paved all the way; there was a landslide a few months ago that closed the road, but that's been cleared up. The road on the north side is dirt, with some rutted areas, gravel, some paved areas, and, for the most part, fine. The north side is very different from the south side which is wet and rain forest like; the north side is dry, wide open, expansive, really quite stunning vistas. Here is a link to a facebook post showing a 6 shot panorama of the north side...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... ;type=3&theater

2017-5-31
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love the drive to Hana, good memories with the family.........
2017-5-31
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Really beautiful, please post more!
2017-5-31
Use props
randy.sauder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

Awesome- thanks for that...been a few times and wondered what it looked like out that far.  RT Hana is perfect for a drone!  I missed out on my Mavic at Maui last christmas (was on preorder Sept to Jan....got screwed out of no mavic for that trip...boo.  Just booked Maui for Nov!
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules