Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FEDEX refuses customized delivery options
3369 4 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscea251b2
New

United States

Is the shipping coordinator at DJI aware that by selecting FEDEX - Adult Signature Required that customers are being prevented from ANY type of customized delivery?  Customers are unable to pre-sign for the delivery and can't even have the package held at a FEDEX location for pickup! Give your customers more delivery options.
2017-5-30
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Though I agree with you I think DJI does that to prevent online hackers from logging into your DJI account and changing shipping address or from someone going into a Fedex Location claiming to be you. It protects both you and DJI.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rangs30,  thanks you for your reply.  FEDEX  do this for your property's safety, as well as DJI,  your understanding will be appreciated.
2017-5-31
Use props
fanscea251b2
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 23:03
Rangs30,  thanks you for your reply.  FEDEX  do this for your property's safety, as well as DJI,  your understanding will be appreciated.

Trust me, I understand the intent but I think allowing the customer to be able to customize the delivery is the better option. Just allow the customer the ability to choose a delivery day/time. It's not that hard. Remember, there's a really good chance that the people that buy your products work for living!
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanscea251b2 Posted at 2017-6-2 03:43
Trust me, I understand the intent but I think allowing the customer to be able to customize the delivery is the better option. Just allow the customer the ability to choose a delivery day/time. It's not that hard. Remember, there's a really good chance that the people that buy your products work for living!

We listen to all the feedback on social media, I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules