HELP
1832 13 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3ac9d1b2
lvl.3
Canada

Hi i just send me Mavic pro for repair. CAS-665489-P9B7M4. I've been reading horror stories about people sending in their drones with remote controller and when shipped back only getting the drone and their remote not being shipped back. i mailed back my drone, my remote controller and my battery. I just  want to make sure that i will recieve my drone back with everything i sent with it?.
2017-5-30
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

RE: HELP not needed

Wait wait wait,.......so let me get this straight.
You have send in your drone, remote, etc etc
and you are making a post about something that MIGHT happen.

That doesn't make sense????
It's like,...if i win the Jackpot should i buy a Mavic or a Spark.

In other words,...don't worry.
Cause you'll never read about the succes repair stories here.

PS add some words to your topic cry for HELP "not needed".
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It's barely happened that customer's RC or other accessories won't be shipped back. You will receive Delivery email when the drone has been repaired, if there is something missing, please contact us any time to check.
2017-5-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Once you have made correct inventory of what you sent and put one copy in your package and kept copy for yourself, everything should be fine. Hope you get all back working soon...
Good luck..
2017-5-31
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

But it might happen lol
2017-5-31
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-31 10:48
But it might happen lol

Yes, and when i pull my pinkie you might be struck by a meteorite which was last seen in the constellation Ursa Minor. {:4_177:}
2017-5-31
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

This happened to me and I'm still dealing with it a month later.  Sent in the unit with a 64GB memory card installed.  Put an inventory in the box.  An agent even noted my case before repair that the card was there and to make sure an send it back.  I get it back and no memory card.  This was a month ago, and has yet to be resloved.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EastyT Posted at 2017-5-31 11:34
This happened to me and I'm still dealing with it a month later.  Sent in the unit with a 64GB memory card installed.  Put an inventory in the box.  An agent even noted my case before repair that the card was there and to make sure an send it back.  I get it back and no memory card.  This was a month ago, and has yet to be resloved.

We apologize for the inconvenience, please leave us the case number, I will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2017-5-31
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mcflying Posted at 2017-5-30 22:31
Wait wait wait,.......so let me get this straight.
You have send in your drone, remote, etc etc
and you are making a post about something that MIGHT happen.

He is a proactive guy. Give him a break, He is Canadian!
2017-5-31
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 20:01
We apologize for the inconvenience, please leave us the case number, I will look into it and help you get an update soon.

Thanks Mindy.  I contacted service about a week ago and they said they couldn't return my 64GB card and offered to replace it with a Mavic battery.  I accepted and have heard nothing since.  My case number is CAS-647221-N7B2R5.  Thanks.
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

EastyT Posted at 2017-6-1 06:18
Thanks Mindy.  I contacted service about a week ago and they said they couldn't return my 64GB card and offered to replace it with a Mavic battery.  I accepted and have heard nothing since.  My case number is CAS-647221-N7B2R5.  Thanks.

Copy that, sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused, I've informed our appropriate team to look into it , we will escalate this case and ship it out  ASAP, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-1
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 20:01

Mindy,
Whatever you did really lit a fire under the process.  My battery shipment was processed and shipped on Friday 6/2 and I received the battery on SAT 6/3.  Unfortunately I think the battery they sent me is bad.  I charged it and when completed the 3rd status led was flashing twice which indicates overcharge.  I ran the battery down to 30% on a stationary Mavic and let it cool for 3 hours.  I recharged the battery with the same results, the third status light blinks twice.  

Looking at the battery voltage on the GO4 readout I have found that at full charge the cell voltages are as follows:

4.33     4.22     4.33

Ovbiously the second cell is under voltage as compared to the others.

I will not risk my aircraft by using this malfunctioning battery.  Can you help me get another replacement?  My case number is  CAS-684538-V4Z6V5.  My previous case number was CAS-647221-N7B2R5.

Thank you so much for your help!
2017-6-5
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-1 23:35
Copy that, sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused, I've informed our appropriate team to look into it , we will escalate this case and ship it out  ASAP, appreciate your patience.

Thanks for your help also Thor.  See my message above.

Thanks
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

EastyT Posted at 2017-6-5 05:15
Mindy,
Whatever you did really lit a fire under the process.  My battery shipment was processed and shipped on Friday 6/2 and I received the battery on SAT 6/3.  Unfortunately I think the battery they sent me is bad.  I charged it and when completed the 3rd status led was flashing twice which indicates overcharge.  I ran the battery down to 30% on a stationary Mavic and let it cool for 3 hours.  I recharged the battery with the same results, the third status light blinks twice.  

We feel so sorry for the trouble you have been caused, EastyT,  have you tried to fully discharge the battery, and then fully charge it?  If it is still the same, please send it in , we will take care of it once it arrives. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules