Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair in the USA
1205 6 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bonez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696788 ft
United States

Where to start. The complaint is with the repair process in the USA.  The Phantom 4 was 578 feet away from it's home when I use the RTH function. It had 41% battery and was 388 ft off the ground. The Phantom started to land instead of RTH and ended up landing in the trees. I was on a steep hill and looked to my footing and in doing so took my eyes off the screen and saw it landing in the trees after it was to late. Anyway, the real complaint is that after landing through the trees it needed some repair and I sent it to DJI. They said it was a 2 hour repair after I sent them the money.  It has been 18 days since I sent the money to them, they have had the quad for about 40 days now. It has been 7 days since the repair has been finished and it's still sitting at the shop. I call them on the 25th of May the day after the repair was finished and asked if they could ship it to me so I could have it before this weekend ( 5/29/2017). They have a big motorcycle event with about 1,500 to 2,000 motorcycles that gather around the ohio river. It's big for this little tiny river town. I told them I would pay for the difference in shipping if necessary. That weekend has past and still no word on if it will be shipped any time soon. The repair has been really slow, they said I used an automatic landing instead of RTH ( not true) .  There are other details about the repair I find unreasonable but the biggest issue is the time it takes to return the drone back to the customer. I have been really happy with DJI till I had to deal with the USA repair team. Sad!
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you’ve been caused, please provide me your case number so I can check what happened, hope we can get it sorted out shortly.
2017-5-31
Use props
Bonez
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 02:20
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you’ve been caused, please provide me your case number so I can check what happened, hope we can get it sorted out shortly.

CAS-595471-T7N4H7C
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Quality assessment has been through, it's waiting to ship. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused. I’ve asked the designated department to take care of you case soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well.Hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2017-5-31
Use props
Bonez
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 03:46
Quality assessment has been through, it's waiting to ship. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused. I’ve asked the designated department to take care of you case soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well.Hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for looking into this. I would really like to have it back. I would also be willing to pay the extra to expedited shipping  
2017-5-31
Use props
Bonez
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 03:46

You know when you wrote this it was 5 o'clock in the morning at the repair shop in California! No one was there working yet.  I'm really getting slow in my old age! lol
2017-5-31
Use props
Bonez
lvl.1
United States

DJI repair USA tried to make things right by shipping the quad back faster than they normally would. Thank you! DJI repair USA claim that they were in the middle of a move and this has caused the delay. Makes things a little easier to understand. Still. I had made a request and that was ignored, not a big deal but not as happy as I could have been. My hat off to the shipping department for making good on your word. Still very happy with DJI products and will buy from them again, soon!
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules