No strap with 2nd remote
975 5 2015-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philbard
lvl.2
United States

Ordered my Inspire back in early January, arrived a couple weeks ago. Purchased the model with 2 remotes, but only one arrived with the bird. 2nd remote finally shows up yesterday, but there was no strap included with it. What? Did DJI think we wouldn't actually USE the second remote? And its not because they are low on stock, the straps are available for purchase in the store for $10.
It all seems unprofessional and petty to me. You want your customers to have a positive experience when they open their new purchases, not a negative one. For a company who looks like its trying to emulate Apple it has a long way to go...
2015-3-11
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I agree, they should have included a strap with the second remotes. Every other manufacturer does with their radios. An lets face it, the remotes aren't cheap. Still at least you can get them now. Just make it worth it for the shipping, so order some other stuff.
2015-3-11
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Great news there! We can now get straps.

Not props or batteries though..

But we can have straps..
2015-3-11
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any word on where is a good place to purchase the straps?
2015-3-16
Use props
Theo ter Haar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20730951 ft
Netherlands

The local dealer i was told
2015-4-13
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

I think there is a similar argument when purchasing additional batteries which do not come with the small insulation pads for cold weather flying and you can't use the ones that come with the aircraft as they are once fitted leave on as the adhesion is lost if taking off.
2015-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules