Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wish for a universal remote controller for DJI drones!
3527 11 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LoveJ
First Officer
Flight distance : 43379 ft
China

The remote controller for Spark looks pretty much the same as MavicPro. If a universal remote controller can be used for both of them, that'll be great. I need to carry only one controller if I have a Mavic and a Spark. Suggest that DJI take a serious consideration about it.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The DJI Spark is a completely WiFi based system, while the Mavic uses OccySync. While the Spark RC looks similar, it basically acts like a large WiFi range extender. In turn, it wouldn't be possible to make a compatible RC between both systems.
2017-5-31
Use props
LoveJ
First Officer
China

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-31 20:59
The DJI Spark is a completely WiFi based system, while the Mavic uses OccySync. While the Spark RC looks similar, it basically acts like a large WiFi range extender. In turn, it wouldn't be possible to make a compatible RC between both systems.

So it wouldn't be possible this time. But please take it into consideration when you design the next generation.
2017-6-1
Use props
Socceteer Flyer
lvl.1
United States

I would like the same. I saw instructions how to link a remote control. I was hoping I could link my Mavic control to the Spark
2017-6-5
Use props
LoveJ
First Officer
China

Socceteer Flyer Posted at 2017-6-5 15:59
I would like the same. I saw instructions how to link a remote control. I was hoping I could link my Mavic control to the Spark

How could that even be possible? Mavic uses OcuSync while Spark uses Wifi, they are totally different. Could you please share the instructions?
2017-6-5
Use props
Griffith
First Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Theoretically, it's possible to link the spark RC with mavic in wifi mode.  The question might be whether the control codes are the same for Spark and Mavic.
2017-6-6
Use props
LoveJ
First Officer
China

Griffith Posted at 2017-6-6 04:38
Theoretically, it's possible to link the spark RC with mavic in wifi mode.  The question might be whether the control codes are the same for Spark and Mavic.

Yeah, there is theoretical possibility for that. But no one tried it and there's no official confirmation from DJI.
2017-6-6
Use props
Griffith
First Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

LoveJ Posted at 2017-6-6 23:09
Yeah, there is theoretical possibility for that. But no one tried it and there's no official confirmation from DJI.

I'll let you know in a few weeks :-)
2017-6-7
Use props
Nikon 1
Second Officer
United States

That's an optimistic view - I hope it works out for you.
2017-6-7
Use props
LoveJ
First Officer
China

Griffith Posted at 2017-6-7 04:56
I'll let you know in a few weeks :-)

Great, waiting for your good news!
2017-6-7
Use props
fanscdccb6f1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197559 ft
South Africa

maybe the dji phantom 3 standard controller will work with the spark?
2017-6-15
Use props
LoveJ
First Officer
China

fanscdccb6f1 Posted at 2017-6-15 09:16
maybe the dji phantom 3 standard controller will work with the spark?

I bet it can not work. Anyway, if anyone can try it out, that would be better.
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules