Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Severe Problems with Motion Timelaps
635 0 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HOD-Bull
New
Germany

I'm experiencing severe problems with motion timelaps since updating to the new firmware. 1 week ago before updating I did a 30 min motion timelaps (picture every 2 sec, 30 sec length, power connection) with no problems. Afterwards I updated the firmware on my Osmo+ and wanted to do another motion timelaps for 40 min and a picture every 2 sec with battery. Suddenly after 8 min (8 sec picture length) the camera moved downwards (went limp), stopped filming and beeped repeatedly. On my iPhone (newest app software) there was the actual camera picture and a note "Click here to reactivate" (translated from German). I tried other settings and power connection, but the error occurred each time again after 7 to 11 min.
Did anyone else experience this problem or is it known to DJI? When can I expect a reaction/answer from DJI?
In the link you will see a video demonstrating the whole issue from filming the timelaps till the shutdown of the gimbal including the response of the app:

2017-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules