Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4k WITH GALAXY S6 EDGE PLUS
1304 6 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stéph
lvl.1
France

Hello
I bought a DJI OSMO MOBILE, but I can't choose 4K resolution in DJO GO and I can with GALAXY S7.
Why then it is the same camera Can you update the APP ?Thx
Stéphane
2017-6-1
Use props
YKN.JS
lvl.1
United States

The issue with various Android seems to have been around since Sept, Oct 2016 and still hasn't been resolved yet
2017-6-1
Use props
Stéph
lvl.1
France

So I can't resolve this problem with my S6 EDGE PLUS and I have to wait a new update ?
Thx
Stéphane  
2017-6-2
Use props
YKN.JS
lvl.1
United States

I'm asking the same question as you are. Nobody from DJI seems to care enough to answer though. I went to Best Buy yesterday but they don't have a demo unit for me to test on. I don't want to just buy one, take it home, unbox the hell out of it just to find out if it works and when it doesn't, return it. That's just not my protocol. And the employees their are not the most knowledgeable staff, come on they're teenagers...
2017-6-2
Use props
Royboy
New
Netherlands

YKN.JS Posted at 2017-6-2 05:27
I'm asking the same question as you are. Nobody from DJI seems to care enough to answer though. I went to Best Buy yesterday but they don't have a demo unit for me to test on. I don't want to just buy one, take it home, unbox the hell out of it just to find out if it works and when it doesn't, return it. That's just not my protocol. And the employees their are not the most knowledgeable staff, come on they're teenagers...

I got the same problem.. if a product has so many compatibility issues with a product/products that is so widely used. Then they are making the earning business more important then the quality of the product. If a product has so many diseases you ought to develop it before you put it on the market. I got a real nasty feeling within one day encountering this problem. I hope the SKI service
2017-6-9
Use props
Royboy
New
Netherlands

Royboy Posted at 2017-6-9 02:39
I got the same problem.. if a product has so many compatibility issues with a product/products that is so widely used. Then they are making the earning business more important then the quality of the product. If a product has so many diseases you ought to develop it before you put it on the market. I got a real nasty feeling within one day encountering this problem. I hope the SKI service

I hope the DJI service will at least show us customers the courtessy to respond
2017-6-9
Use props
hijibiji
New

India

Install Android 7.0 Full firmware for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928A. after installing this your probably you can use easily it on your device.

Here the link where you get full firmware link without Bandwidth issues: https://www.gizrom.com/galaxy-s6-edge-sm-g928a-att-firmware/
2018-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules