Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help needed for newly setup F450
1978 3 2014-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
melvinchua79
New

Singapore

Appealing to all,

I have setup my F450 according to Youtubes video using all stocks kits from DJI. Stock motors, ESC, Naza Lite and Futaba T8J.

Everything is ok for the assembly of the quadcopter till I connect the battery with my tx on.

ESC keep emitting beeping sound non stop, I can hear from all 4 ESC. No response on my Fubata tx and no led indication of the Naza Led module at all. It just go on and on till I disconnect the battery.

Additional informtion: Using the S-bus single servor connection from rx to MC.

Someone pls help me... I been seacrhing online for answer but in vain.

Newbie MelC
2014-10-11
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.4

United States

First off I am not familiar with futaba sbus but you need to bind any radio to the receiver first. Then download the software and drivers and install.  Next you set all radio  endpoints ect. to stock. Then Next you will need to calibrate your radio in the assistant program by choosing bus type, stick calibration, GPS puck position, ect. The end points are kinda tricky sometimes you will have to past 100% to get where you need to be. Make sure that your computer is talking to f450 by watching the indicator lights in the lower left on the program window. Get back to me here when get that much done.

scott  
2014-10-15
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.3

China

Hello Newbie,
Please check the voltage seetings in the assisstant software.
2014-10-16
Use props
Blade_Strike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds more like a wiring problem to me.. 90% of the time when the ESC do this, it is a loss of signal. Can you please post a picture on the wire from esc to naza? We want to make sure signal wire is down.
2014-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules