BLUETOOTH FAIL SINCE UPDATE
822 3 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CAPTAIN D
New
Flight distance : 4820 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone else have an issue since update. DJI not finding phone. Galaxy S7 bluetooth turned on , previously worked. Ive uninstalled and re installed app . Logged in etc etc . Still not joy
2017-6-1
Use props
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

Only problem i have is I have used 3 different phones with mine and it always syncs with the first phone I used it with even when I choose a different phone on the list. Have to run around and turn blue tooth off on every device except the one in the cradle
2017-6-2
Use props
Analog2112
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29127 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Yes. This will not connect to my S7, but connects to my work iPhone 5s. Update broke the bluetooth function for Galaxy phones. Tried everything. Resetting the Osmo, un-installing the app, re-installing, removing the battery for 5 minutes. Broken software.
2017-6-10
Use props
Shaun Goodman
New
Netherlands

IPhone 6 worked fine but had to run the update twice as it failed first time. Same phone failed on first Mavic pro update too. I've put it down to user error. I'm not yet totally tuned into the software and I'm a little frustrated at having two versions of dji go. Can't we just have one version with a little more flexibility?
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules