Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic Pro Born on Date 2017 Versions
2540 5 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IceCold
lvl.1
United States

So Tuesday this week I bought and was delivered my New Mavic Pro. Love it, I have compared it to my buddies which he purchased last year and has a date made in 2016. Compared to mine which was made in April 2017. I've scrutinized both units. and Mine made in April 2017 has slightly better Build quality, gaps and seems are razor sharp. nothing off center. Hovers  and remains insanely stable, I am on Newset Go 4 App Version on Android and Latest Firmware. Mean while my buddy is on the Previous App and Firmware. Also we noticed. His Unit Get Warmer before a non flight just test the app and camer settings, and after cool down and shut down is noteicebaly warmer. And versus my unt after the same flight time and patern, his units is much warmer hotter to the touch. Anyone noticed similar observations. ?

We'd love to do a teardown. but theres no way.

2017-6-1
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

great find........
2017-6-1
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 297352 ft
Australia

Ah, why
2017-6-1
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Maybe yours still warming up.... but not yet {:4_154:}.

Good for you! Keep us posted!
2017-6-1
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

No idea what any of those replies mean, smiley gang again...

My nephew has one of the early ones and he does say it gets hotter than his friends later one. They look identical, I doubt they re-tooled the moulding machines, but they have been fiddling with something inside. The newer one sounds a little smoother, but it is newer and hasn't been upside or in a tree yet.
2017-6-2
Use props
JustTee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

the color is different as well..
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules