DJI Netherlands - Replacement?
1458 15 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VN7
New
Denmark

Hi Gents,

I've opened an replacement case on 22nd May as I've accidentally crashed my Phantom 4 Pro into power lines.
As per UPS tracking, DJI NL received my drone on 29th May, but I still got no update or answer... I will be on holidays at the end of June (that's the main reason why I've bought a DJI drone) and now when I'm reading all the comments and experiences about DJI's service, I have a fear that I wont get my replacement until the end of the month?!
P.S. I've got DJI Care Refresh and marked it on my package!

I hope that one of the admins or moderators can comment on this and help to resolve this issue!

My case no.: CAS-658857-J7H2Y7
2017-6-1
Use props
stalker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13632 ft
Netherlands

My case took little over a month, counting from date sent til date received. But in the meanwhile I've been on holidays and payed one week after receiving the invoice. So there's hope for you to have your P4P before your holiday starts. Fingers crossed!
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hey, it may take a few days to update the case after the drone has been delivered by UPS, we will take care of this case. Should you have further issue, please feel free to let us know, we are always here to help.
2017-6-2
Use props
VN7
New
Denmark

@stalker  Thanks for pushing my hope a little!

@DJI-Thor  Thanks for your response! I'm waiting!
2017-6-2
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Jeg føler med dit crash! Glem ikke at den 1. juli finder de nye "Bekendtgørelse om flyvning med droner uden for bymæssigt område" sted ... registrering, drone tegn osv.
2017-6-2
Use props
VN7
New
Denmark

Still got no word from DJI.. Any update admin?
2017-6-7
Use props
monkeychops
New
Flight distance : 1479423 ft
United Kingdom

I'm struggling with my case too. P3A arrived by UPS at the repair centre last Friday (5 days ago) but case not updated.
2017-6-7
Use props
fans27d21ca8
New
United Kingdom

monkeychops Posted at 2017-6-7 06:45
I'm struggling with my case too. P3A arrived by UPS at the repair centre last Friday (5 days ago) but case not updated.

I am also struggling with support.  I returned an item for repair / replacement under warranty .
After waiting 15 days of waiting I was sent an invoice for repair as no invoice was provided
Despite invoice being provided when case was opened I resubmitted evidence
A week later I have received a "friendly reminder" for payment !
I have sent multiple emails to support regarding the progress and status of my case and keep being told to be patient .... but it seems no one is listening
I have asked for contact details of customer care so I can escalate but am being ignored
Apologies for posting this message here but as a newbie I am not allowed to open a new thread !
Any advice appreciated
2017-6-7
Use props
fans27d21ca8
New
Spain

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-2 02:10
Hey, it may take a few days to update the case after the drone has been delivered by UPS, we will take care of this case. Should you have further issue, please feel free to let us know, we are always here to help.

Hi ..Collapse quote
I am also struggling with support.  I returned an item for repair / replacement under warranty .
After waiting 15 days of waiting I was sent an invoice for repair as no invoice was provided
Despite invoice being provided when case was opened I resubmitted evidence
A week later I have received a "friendly reminder" for payment !
I have sent multiple emails to support regarding the progress and status of my case and keep being told to be patient .... but it seems no one is listening
I have asked for contact details of customer care so I can escalate but am being ignored
Apologies for posting this message here but as a newbie I am not allowed to open a new thread !
Any advice appreciated

Total time since opening this case is 30 days
Item inspected by repair centre and incorrect invoice for payment sent to me 15 days ago
Still waiting for update despite contacting support multiple times

Case number is CAS-646738-F9B9W5CRM
2017-6-14
Use props
fans27d21ca8
New
Spain

Very poor service
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

VN7 Posted at 2017-6-7 01:42
Still got no word from DJI.. Any update admin?

Sincerely sorry for this, just checked it , it is under process now,  hope we can get it sorted out shortly. If you have any further questions, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a remind, thanks.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

monkeychops Posted at 2017-6-7 06:45

Hi, just checked your case, the drone has been shipped out , I think you would receive it soon, hope you can enjoy it.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans27d21ca8 Posted at 2017-6-14 04:56
Hi ..Collapse quote

Sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience, Chow, I've informed our local repair center to look into this case , please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated. Hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans27d21ca8
New
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-15 23:21
Sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience, Chow, I've informed our local repair center to look into this case , please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated. Hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.

Many thanks, any help is greatly appreciated
2017-6-18
Use props
VN7
New
Denmark

Currently I'm confused why the provided tracking number (UPS) is not working. Can any admin check my case number and update me with correct and useful info? THANK YOU.

CAS-658857-J7H2Y7
2017-6-19
Use props
fans27d21ca8
New
United Kingdom

fans27d21ca8 Posted at 2017-6-18 03:44
Many thanks, any help is greatly appreciated

Hi

Just a follow up to confirm that a replacement battery has now been received under warranty, many thanks for your assistance with this matter, your help is greatly appreciated

However I am concerned as to how this breakdown in support occurred.  After the initial diagnosis was confirmed and an incorrect invoice for payment was sent out by DJI  I then contacted support on multiple occasions and was initially told that the matter was being investigated, then asked to be patient, and finally ignored and the case closed !

It only gained traction when I posted on this board and your successful intervention on my behalf

The  equipment was needed on a pre-booked vacation and unfortunately this was missed due to the delays I experienced

Could we please find out why this delay occurred as I believe all correct process was followed

Thanks in advance
2017-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules