Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
9 DAYS AND COUNTING IN SHIPPING
867 6 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Can anyone help get my drone get out of shipping ? Surely it can't take this long to tape a box up stick a
label on.

CAS-589800-K7Y1W3
2017-6-2
Use props
wormz30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 226460 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dang. When did they notify you? Did it say "Will ship within 1-2 Business days?
2017-6-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Update: Just got an e-mail with tracking # stating it would ship today.  Hope this is the ending of a loooong drawn out,  frustrating experience with dji repair.  
A bit of advice...... WARRANTY means nothing to them.  Pay no attention to that.  Don't call, email, or chat with anyone unless you have extra hours to waste and
love getting angry.  I'm just chalking the whole thing up to an expensive learning experience.  All of you who are traveling down the same road as I did, I just say:
GOOD LUCK!!!

2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, apologize for the delay in the whole repair process. We're aware of this and working very hard to expedite the process recently. Just checked your case , the drone has been shipped.  You're able to get it back to fly soon, hope you can enjoy it.
2017-6-2
Use props
Gregos75
New
France

Bonsoir , j'ai exactement le même problème et mes mail à Support EU sans réponses !
2017-6-6
Use props
wormz30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 226460 ft
  • >>>
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-6-2 14:17
Update: Just got an e-mail with tracking # stating it would ship today.  Hope this is the ending of a loooong drawn out,  frustrating experience with dji repair.  
A bit of advice...... WARRANTY means nothing to them.  Pay no attention to that.  Don't call, email, or chat with anyone unless you have extra hours to waste and
love getting angry.  I'm just chalking the whole thing up to an expensive learning experience.  All of you who are traveling down the same road as I did, I just say:

Did you ever get your drone? Mine had been in their hands for 3 weeks. Time after time, someone would say, "couple of days" until it turned into several weeks. The invoice said that it was 2 hours worth of labor... but it turned into several days (maybe even a week or more) of inaction... Then when i thought that I was going to see light of day when i got a "confirmation" that repairs were done and it'd be shipped within two days, nothing. Turns out their automated emails are wrong. They hadn't even finished the QA step in the process. I hit them up about it and they were like, "Sorry, we are swamped but thank you for your patience". Couple of days later, I finally got shipping confirmation from DJI yesterday saying that it should arrive today by 1030 am. It never arrived. I contacted DJI and UPS and the online rep kept trying to convince me that it had left their facility. I talked to a UPS rep and they confirmed that it NEVER got to UPS. When i told the online rep this, they went to go check and sure enough... They never bothered to send it. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't called attention to this, they still wouldn't have sent it. This isn't the first time I've been lied to by DJI about my repair of my drone. Great products... horrible customer experience
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-6 19:24
Did you ever get your drone? Mine had been in their hands for 3 weeks. Time after time, someone would say, "couple of days" until it turned into several weeks. The invoice said that it was 2 hours worth of labor... but it turned into several days (maybe even a week or more) of inaction... Then when i thought that I was going to see light of day when i got a "confirmation" that repairs were done and it'd be shipped within two days, nothing. Turns out their automated emails are wrong. They hadn't even finished the QA step in the process. I hit them up about it and they were like, "Sorry, we are swamped but thank you for your patience". Couple of days later, I finally got shipping confirmation from DJI yesterday saying that it should arrive today by 1030 am. It never arrived. I contacted DJI and UPS and the online rep kept trying to convince me that it had left their facility. I talked to a UPS rep and they confirmed that it NEVER got to UPS. When i told the online rep this, they went to go check and sure enough... They never bothered to send it. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't called attention to this, they still wouldn't have sent it. This isn't the first time I've been lied to by DJI about my repair of my drone. Great products... horrible customer experience

Replied you in another thread , please check it.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules