2200 5 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JWP1504
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26693 ft

Australia

Hi Guys,

Everything was perfect last weekend, other than not being able to control the angle of the gopro through the lever on the back of the remote.

So i did a hard reset on the controller using this method -

Once i had repaired the controller to the drone, the motors would not power up.

Then i plugged in to the assitant, upgraded everything to the latest software, recalibrated everything etc.

Now the compass won't calibrate and the motors still wont power up.

What do i need to do??
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, did you perform an advanced IMU calibration or a basic one? Are you able to get into compass calibration mode and continues to fail, or will it will not enter calibration mode at all? When you try to start the motors, what LED indicators do you get?
2017-6-2
Use props
JWP1504
lvl.1

Australia

When I flip the s1 switch numerous times the lights go solid yellow, I do the first spin and I get solid green, I do the second spin and get solid red.
When I try to start the motors is get flashing red then solid red.
2017-6-3
Use props
JWP1504
lvl.1

Australia

Sorry i forgot to mention, i did the advanced IMU calibration first, which was all good. Then went outside and tried to calibrate, this is what fails
2017-6-3
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417 ft
Australia

JWP1504 Posted at 2017-6-3 16:54
Sorry i forgot to mention, i did the advanced IMU calibration first, which was all good. Then went outside and tried to calibrate, this is what fails

Sometimes moving away from magnetic fields like cars , metal or ground that has a lot of Iron in it can help, turn everything off wait a few minutes then restart might help
2017-6-3
Use props
JWP1504
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks Porkhunt, I've tried all that..
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules