Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this glare
1127 7 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09744702
lvl.1
Belgium

Is this glare, if so how can i avoid this?
I have this on all my vids on several locations.
Filmed without plexi lenscover!
I've switched the resolution modes without any succes.

mavic_pic.jpg
2017-6-2
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

What camera/video settings are you using?
2017-6-2
Use props
pgee63
lvl.1
Belgium

4K 30FPS- white balans= sunny ,the rest of the settings in auto mode
2017-6-2
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hey pgee63,
suggestion - drop your definition to 2.7 or 1080 - when you are really good in the future then go back to 4k if you wish.

The problem with yr image looks to me like a settings issue rather than a definition problem

instead of using auto try these numbers in the Style settings (custom settings) +1-2-1
These are just my personal best settings - i am also a beginner so take this advise where it comes from but you can view a video of mine if you like to see the image quality i get with this setting.

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... th-knysna-fire-2017
2017-6-19
Use props
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

I don't understand what is the problem? You refer at the vast amount of bugs zipping thru frame? I could inform you that they are unidentified strange objects exceeding sound barrier speed   reported by a lot of drone flyers   We are here on dangerous terrain, the man in black is watching this
2017-6-19
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

After looking at that over and over again and running stop-action on it, I am going to guess that you have cottonwood trees in the area.  I noticed the first of it in the opening seconds and checked several others later on, especially at the end when you hovered for awhile.  Looks like out of focus cottonwood stuff (whatever you call the fuzzies that come from them).  I've got a very large one behind my house and there are many in our area.

It is NOT glare or lens flare.

2017-6-19
Use props
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

Yes most probably that puff it is... or ufo as I said ...I was also amazed how that objects could zip thru frame from far away in only 3-4 frames....it is strange that they have rectilinear fast trajectories when the rest of puff around just float at all directions...without significant wind...sincere I don't know what the fck they are...they are very fast, amazing fast, they fly in straight lines they are medium size mostly and white....an really intriguing phenomenon...maybe someone from dji will clarify for us or at leas a "man in black" undercover
2017-6-19
Use props
Twirlip
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2461545 ft
United States

daivatam Posted at 2017-6-19 11:29
Yes most probably that puff it is... or ufo as I said ...I was also amazed how that objects could zip thru frame from far away in only 3-4 frames....it is strange that they have rectilinear fast trajectories when the rest of puff around just float at all directions...without significant wind...sincere I don't know what the fck they are...they are very fast, amazing fast, they fly in straight lines they are medium size mostly and white....an really intriguing phenomenon...maybe someone from dji will clarify for us or at leas a "man in black" undercover

They may be floating slowly... but the drone isn't.  Also, the drone generates a heck of a downdraft in its immediate surroundings.

Notice how they're always seeming to travel downwards in the picture?  And when the drone is traveling sideways in one direction, the fluff is "moving" the other way?

I suspect that it's some combination of the drone's downdraft plus the motion of the drone through the still air.  The fact that you're only seeing the fluff when it's really really close to the camera lens just magnifies its apparent speed.
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules