Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IronJim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1732372 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings All,

After recently updating my DJI Go App, and registering my software, I have noticed that I now have a FootPrint for Australia, I've never visted Australia, so I'm curious as to why this has all of a sudden appeared, and is there a way to remove the info.  For some reason, only my Mavic shows the invalid Footprint, whereas my phantom 4 dosen't, the 2 Drones use the same DJI Go 4 App.  Any Information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jim, please try to sync the record again. If the footprint still exits, could you please provide me with the screenshot of this case and PM me your DJI email account? I would like to check. Thank you.
2018-2-11
Use props
IronJim
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I have re-synched my flight records for the Mavic Pro and still have the same issue, not sure on how to send photos to the DJI forum, have copied what I hope is a snapshot of my Flight Record, let me know if it gets through ok.  I have sent you my email address via PM

2018-2-19
Use props
GuLe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1233757 ft
Netherlands

Have the same issue. Just recieved replacment drone and flew 4x (Netherlands) and it shows american flag
2018-12-10
Use props
Iron Jim
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

GuLe Posted at 12-10 09:43
Have the same issue. Just recieved replacment drone and flew 4x (Netherlands) and it shows american flag

There's an EASY way to remove the invalid log, on the Left Pane, you have the Growth of Value, on the Right Pane, you have the individual flight logs.  On your Right Pane, in the Date Column, select the log that you want to remove, and slide it to the left, you will the have the option to delete that single log
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules