1059 1 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScottDowle
New
Flight distance : 277451 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

This is a video made up of a few clips from the first day I had it out flying, let me know what you think and any tips would be appreciated as i am completely new to drones and DJI as a company! Absolutley love the drone and can't wait to record more with it.

https://youtu.be/dHc7rZO_DDg

Bought my DJI Mavic Pro from Maplin on Wednesday 31st May along with DJI Care, they said they would post me the DJI Care out and i still haven't recieved it so looks like I will miss the 48 hour window, DJI have said i should be ok registering it with them as i have sent them a proof of purchase so fingers crossed.

Thanks
2017-6-3
Use props
jdp1989
lvl.1
Hong Kong

A great first start. I'm no expert but I've watched quite a few videos on YouTube from others with good tips. My suggestions (based on those and my limited experience) are:

- Keep the videos short and sweet (I'd say no more than 3/4 mins max)
- Think about the music and how it complements the video
- Keep the drone smooth and steady as you record ( these help massively)
- Look at creative shots (flying backwards and slowly panning the camera upwards, slowly uncovering a scene behind something close to you such as a hill, flying close-ish to trees as the camera has a zoom which makes everything seem closer and dramatic - another good link )
- For me everyone always comments most on my "birds eye" style shots as they are the most unique to a drone. Make the most of them
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules