Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Folding GPS bracket work on S1000?
1013 2 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterFDJI3
lvl.1
United States

I see it advertised at Helipal under the S1000+ 'parts' section, but not under the S1000 parts section.

I've written to Helipal, but no answer yet.   If I get their answer first, I'll post it back here.

The folding bracket seems to be a big help for that tall GPS mount on the S1000.

Thanks.

-Peter
2017-6-3
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm confused...all my 1000's have a folding GPS bracket.....assuming the A2.....
2017-6-4
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.1
United States

Mine did not come with a folding bracket...just the ill-fitting 4-arm base and the swiveling top.   It is time to get DJI to fix this.   The little 4-arm base does not fit on the holes cut into the top plate of the S1000.   At best, it fits 1/2" behind center.  DJO, do a re-call and send us all top plates where the GPS bracket can be attached squarely in the center.   

Then, DJI, give us 2 more screws so we can screw the top of the GPS bracket to the pole and the of the GPA bracket bottom to the pole, instead or everyone looking for glues, tapes and what not to come up with a series of half-baked solutions.  I mean the GPS is crucial to all you have built into safe and smooth flight, and yet you have us all trying to figure out how to attach it.  

This is simple good engineering for you and bad customer service for us.

I have already lost props and landing gear to loosely-configured GPS brackets and I am disappointed.

Come on...

-Peter

And while you are at it, replace the "mounting" directions in the A2 Assistant to remove the Stealth fighter and give us a multi-rotor image, and fix the line-colors which are opposite of the real world (DJI has "red" for negative values and "black" for positive values.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules